Thread: new to incontinence, hi : )

Default new to incontinence, hi : )

hi, my name is tim and new to the forum and new to incontinence. hoping to learn about it and how to deal with needing to wear a diaper. what kind of diaper is best for me and also how to cope with being out in public wearing a diaper. thanks in advance for any support

Welcome to the forum.

I see you've posted a few times and I'm glad you found time to make an intro post. But we do ask for a little bit more info besides your incontinence and your need to wear a diaper. I'd like to think that's not all there is about you. So open up a bit and share the real you with people. That's the best way to break the ice in this forum.

What do you do for a living? What kind of music do you like? Any little thing you feel comfortable sharing could help you find a host of people you have more in common with than what sort of underpants you need to wear.

Wlcome TIm!

I hope you can find out all the information you seek! As natesean said though, it would be wonderful if you could tll us a bit more about yourself!

Welcome to Adisc Tim. Like the others said, it would be great if you could tell us more about your self, what are you into? What are your hobbies etc? Just so we can all get to know you better.

Yup would love to hear more about you

---------- Post added 17-01-2012 at 00:04 ---------- Previous post was 16-01-2012 at 01:11 ----------

Alrighty in any case most diapers now day don't even show when you have pants for finding ways to deal with your condition..well I have always found if you can list the positives of wearing a diaper it does help.also if you have ppl you can trust to help and support you that also makes it alot easier to accept

Hi Tim,
    Welcome to ADISC!

Just curious, how old were you when you first started to like diapers?