Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: uhhhhhh... hi

Default uhhhhhh... hi

Wussup everybody. Sooooo... does anyone else listen to metallica?

Not me, I'm afraid! I'm obviously not as hardcore as you!

What brings you to ADISC? What else are you into!

Welcome! Looking forward to hearing more from you soon!

Welcome to Adisc.

Why dont you tell us more about yourself? So you like to listen to Metallica, what else do you listen to, do you have any hobbies?

Thanks for replying. People here are alot friendlier than most other sites I've been to. But yeah I got hobbies. I play basketball and im really into the guitar. I play video games and listen to music, regular 15 year old stuff.

I listen to Metallica!Haha,What's your favorite Metallica song??

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!! Do u play guitar?

It changes alot but right now I would have to say Fade To Black or maybe The Four Horsemen. Glad to see some metal fans out there.

---------- Post added at 02:59 ---------- Previous post was at 02:56 ----------

Oh and tommy yeah im really into the guitar. I was lucky enough to get enrolled in a guitar class at my highschool

Oh okay cool .I haven't seen many metal fans on here ,But it's cool that you're into .Especially Metallica ....One of the best metal bands .

Uhhhhhh, Hi yourself, I'm a rather big Metallica fan myself, but lately my metal hasn't been of the in english variety. What games do you play?

I play lots of stuff but my favorite games are uncharted 2 and 3