Thread: Hey everyone im Marty

Default Hey everyone im Marty

Hi everyone,

So i have loved diapers ever since i can remember. And i have only gotten to a stage now where i feel comfortable doing something about it and wearing and buying them etc...

What i really want it some friends who are in the same kind of mind set as me, and like adult baby stuff, and will look after me when i wanna just be a baby etc... im also very open to other things too...

At the end of the day, i just want to be happy and live out the ideas and dreams i have always had involving nappys but have never had the courage to do anything about...

Hello and welcome! You'll certainly find others into diapers on these boards.

But tell us, what sorts of things do you do for non-diapered fun? Any games, hobbies, sports, interests, activities? Any interesting courses of study or work fields?

Again, welcome!

well i really like cars, camping, outdoors etc. as well a chilling and watching movies. love relaxing with a beer and some music and a group of guy just chatting about everythin any nothing. love to dance too

Excellent! I enjoy big old luxury boats myself, and my boyfriend and I have an old Lincoln Continental. I also love a good beer!

Welcome aboard Marty. I know you will enjoy it here. Many great people and great discussions and interest groups too. Get stuck in and enjoy!