Thread: need help with onesies

Default need help with onesies

I'm thinking of trying a onesie to help hide my diapers when I'm wearing them under normal clothing. Does this help? Where can you get a onesie? Isn't it stupid that I feel perfectly nomal wearing a diaper but feel silly and out of place in a onesie?

Yes onesies are amazing, they do help. Everytime i wear diapers in public, i always wear a onesie,they do help,go to gabbys they have 3 colors

The onesies from easyaccessclothing.com are excellent. I recommend.

I wish Abena still made Onesies, they work well and are stretchy and last a long time and stretch over HUGE diapers lol. I put them to the test quite well, No rips or nothing. When you wash them they usually shrink again.

I must admit I feel slightly more self-concious in my onesies than in just a diaper. They do help a bit with the sagging problem.

I'm thinking of thrying one as well. Please update with results and what you think.

I'd like to add a side note to this question... if I were to get a onesie... how is it possible to wash it..? My family does my laundry.

You could it by hand or go to a laundromat.

---------- Post added at 00:05 ---------- Previous post was at 00:03 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by wolfpup2008 View Post
    "wash" is the missing word. Oops.

---------- Post added at 00:05 ---------- Previous post was at 00:05 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by wolfpup2008 View Post
    "wash" is the missing word. Oops.

SurfinSeaLion

Any place not online? Help for younger teens ya know? Which includes me :p