Thread: Any of you seen or heard of this movie

Fantasticmax2

Default Any of you seen or heard of this movie

The tagline is: "It's 'Pretty Woman' meets 'Arthur'... in diapers!" To reiterate, the director's winning formula is: middle-aged, martini-swilling tycoon 'AB' + prostitute(?) = laugh riot.

THAT is going to sell the movie to the general public?!? I mean, I'm an AB through and through and I don't even have a desire to see it. I know I don't speak for anyone else, but I'm stymied at wondering what sizable corner of the market they hope to pull in with this flick.

Although on the surface it does have a connection to the AB/DL world, it seems to be in name only; I just don't see it delving into the reason why we feel the way we do. I may be completely wrong, but once again, it seems like another image to fry into peoples' minds that won't help our cause in any tangible sense.

That is if people see it...

I hope I'm proven wrong.

I think I might steer clear of this one. Although if I read the summary right it seems the diaper clad person id the protagonist. That's promising.

Fantasticmax2

check out the official site Mommy & Me The Movie HOME

Yeah, that thing's been around online for at least two or more years. I don't think it will ever see the light of day to be honest. I first stumbled onto this thing back in I think 2009 and now it's 2012... thus far it's yet to see a release or anything else. I think I first stumbled upon it by accident on another forum or something. For some reason, I'm thinking I found it on Daily Diapers or somewhere else.

I am not too sure of this thing to be honest because most times people portray ABs as nutsy and not as people like myself and others who live normal lives.

And it's always over-the-top in how they do it. Sorry, but seeing a lot of the media and portrayals of ABs over the years is telling my radar to steer clear of this thing.

Case in point CSI's infamous King Baby episode, portrayals in movies like A Dirty Shame by John Waters in which the policeman in that film was so over the top. The scene that weirded me out the most was one in which he took a toddler off her riding toy and stole it.

Most times they, writers go by the stereotype and don't take the time to do their homework. CSI has left a bitter taste in my mouth to this day as I've been online for years and I have never heard of no such term as 'drinkers and stinkers' being used in the AB community.

So, I am steering clear of this thing as to avoid losing my lunch.

WildThing121675

Whoa, just watched the trailer posted on the official website, and it's incredible how much this movie sucks!
    Bad cameras, bad lighting, bad acting, and besides, an overblown an idiotic portrayal of an AB.

As onecho said, I don't know to who they'll sell this flick!

Quote Originally Posted by tcp23 View Post
    Whoa, just watched the trailer posted on the official website, and it's incredible how much this movie sucks!
    Bad cameras, bad lighting, bad acting, and besides, an overblown an idiotic portrayal of an AB.

As onecho said, I don't know to who they'll sell this flick!
    Agree, onecho said everithing about the ab side, and you have reasons if you analyze the Quality of this movie, actor arent taht good, the director's movies are all of this kind, comedies that focus in sexual topics, and clearly this movie is gonna be watched from this point of view....