Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Buying diapers is so hard...

Unhappy Buying diapers is so hard...

So Last time I ordered from bambino so that it came in while my parents were out of the country one week. They wont be going out of the country again till April and I'm out of Diaps and have been for a few months It's just I cant order while they're around. So I started buying some from a store tonight but I chickened out. How can I overcome this nervous feeling when I just have to have them? And next time I have a chance to order I want to order Abuniverse super dry kids but I've heard some things about that company that makes me unsure.

Hello Sir. With regards to buying in store, (despite them being lower grade, still better than nothing I do realize) you just need to be smart about it.

-perhaps travel a little out of your immediate area, to minimize risk of bumping into others you know
    -go early early or very late, when less people in the store
    -know what you want and have cash ready to pay
    -wear a cap for extra privacy (hide red face :-) )

It is 3 minutes of nervousness for 20 or so lovely, comfortable diapers! Just do it!
    Enjoy!!

Andrew.

Just do it. The first time is always the hardest. Gets easier after that.

I guess the question is what are you nervous about? Try to answer that question and you'll likely find that it's not as big of a deal as it seems. Your first time buying stuff like this can be nerve-wracking - but remember that the reward is usually worth it

I guess I'm just nervous that someone will know they're for me I live in a small town so you know rumors travel. So what do I say If the cashier gives me wierd looks or asks questions?

Quote Originally Posted by DtigerL View Post
    So what do I say If the cashier gives me wierd looks or asks questions?
    Not to be blunt, but it's really none of their business. I know that such thinking isn't a given in a smaller town. Trust me, I know: I live in a smallish town myself. Knowing each others' lives and all the little details are a few of the 'joys' of living in a quaint area. However, this doesn't change the facts:

1. What you're doing doesn't violate any laws
    2. You don't have to answer any questions
    3. This is their job and unless they know you personally, will care very little

I know this serves as small comfort when you're on the spot, but unless you can order off the web, there's little else you can do. Living in a smaller town means a higher chance of this occurring.

However, the more and more I speak with others about ABDLism, and the more I read stories of others on here revealing that side of them, the more I have confidence that a majority of folks are pretty tolerant of it. To the surprise of many, some even respond that they think it's cute. You'll always bump into those who would disapprove, but there's a good chance they were going to disapprove of something related to you anyway. To quote a wise man, 'haters gonna hate...'

Not saying that the cashier is going to leap across the counter and give you a hug, but maybe hang onto this thought and take heart. It's your business and as long as you aren't too conspicuous about buying them, 99% of people won't even bat an eye.

Quote Originally Posted by onecho View Post
    Not to be blunt, but it's really none of their business. I know that such thinking isn't a given in a smaller town. Trust me, I know: I live in a smallish town myself. Knowing each others' lives and all the little details are a few of the 'joys' of living in a quaint area. However, this doesn't change the facts:

I know this serves as small comfort when you're on the spot, but unless you can order off the web, there's little else you can do. Living in a smaller town means a higher chance of this occurring.

However, the more and more I speak with others about ABDLism, and the more I read stories of others on here revealing that side of them, the more I have confidence that a majority of folks are pretty tolerant of it. To the surprise of many, some even respond that they think it's cute. You'll always bump into those who would disapprove, but there's a good chance they were going to disapprove of something related to you anyway. To quote a wise man, 'haters gonna hate...'

Not saying that the cashier is going to leap across the counter and give you a hug, but maybe hang onto this thought and take heart. It's your business and as long as you aren't too conspicuous about buying them, 99% of people won't even bat an eye.
    Your so right I'ts none of their business I'll be trying again soon so ill take this to heart.....

i know it's none of their business, but for me it's still rrrreally intense and i'm very nervous. i'm kinda new to diapers and having to buy them and i've been told that i will become less nervous after doing it several times and it's becoming true. i'm not as nervous but still i feel a bit embarrassed about that person knowing i'm needing diapers. i do try to travel a further distance from my area to feel a bit more easy about not running into anyone i know. best of luck : )

Quote Originally Posted by onecho View Post

You were so right I walked right into a walmart tonight bought a black gift bag an over the hill halmark card and a pack of depends plastic backed breifs in S/M size and that way if the cashier did ask I could say it was a gag gift for someone going over the hill. But thank you so much for helping me work up the courage to conquor that fear you guys are all truly amazing people.

---------- Post added at 01:58 ---------- Previous post was at 01:56 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by tim77749 View Post
    i know it's none of their business, but for me it's still rrrreally intense and i'm very nervous. i'm kinda new to diapers and having to buy them and i've been told that i will become less nervous after doing it several times and it's becoming true. i'm not as nervous but still i feel a bit embarrassed about that person knowing i'm needing diapers. i do try to travel a further distance from my area to feel a bit more easy about not running into anyone i know. best of luck : )
    It went well I suceeded with some critical thinking and the support of everyone on here.

---------- Post added at 02:03 ---------- Previous post was at 01:58 ----------

Only one worry now where on earth in my room am I gonna hide all these so far the best ive got is under a bunch of magazines and in a lockbox i wish i had a bigger safe then id never worry but they wont fit in there, any suggestions.......one last semester of college here living at home till I transfer and move out...Then I wont have to hide being a DL in my own home anymore cause ill be the only one there.

DtigerL - remove from packaging and layer them under your underwear or t-shirts in a chest of drawers. Easy hide. At your age nobody should be going through your clothes...

Well done for purchasing them, we are all very proud of you!