Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: need some help with this

Default need some help with this

Ok..i am really new to this..but im trying to figure out what I need? Could use some help in this area.. I just want to be happy as well as have what I want realized...can ya'll help

Have diapers..wear them all the time..what I am looking for is something in not sure of yet..or am sure of just don't understand it

Do u have a bottle or paci? I find that very relaxing

I'm confused. Can you clarify what you need? Are you asking about stuff you can get or on ways to help accept yourself or something else entirely?

Quote Originally Posted by ChriscoStick View Post
    I'm confused. Can you clarify what you need? Are you asking about stuff you can get or on ways to help accept yourself or something else entirely?

I'm confused too

Quote Originally Posted by Tempest366 View Post
    Have diapers..wear them all the time..what I am looking for is something in not sure of yet..or am sure of just don't understand it
    If you don't know what it is then we can't offer any help that will be of use to you. If it isn't diapers is it baby related? Do you feel lonely and want a mummy/daddy/friend or something? Can you describe how you feel when you use diapers as maybe that will help us. Seriously though it mat take a while for you to realise what you want if you can't quite put your finger on it; just keep doing what you are doing and hope for that eureka moment and then we can offer you any help from there.

Ok..i feel really safe and comfortable when im in a diaper..heck is the only way I can sleep.. But I don't wanna be a baby persay. I just want to be taken care of at the end of the day..
    Last edited by Tempest366; 16-Jan-2012 at 01:45. Reason: rethought what i should say

That's the way a lot of us feel Its always a bit awkward till u realize there's no judgement from people here.

Quote Originally Posted by Tempest366 View Post
    Ok..i feel really safe and comfortable when im in a diaper..heck is the only way I can sleep.. But I don't wanna be a baby persay. I just want to be taken care of at the end of the day by a strong female character..so id guess you would say a mommy figure that isn't afraid to tell me what exactly I have to do.. I'd like for someone to be able to tell me what i have to do and isn't afraid to punish if i don't obey... See now im feeling awkward for putting all of this out there..
    Hi Tempest, and welcome to ADISC!

The most important thing to understand about this website is even though we are all in some way shape or form connected to diapers, we are simply normal people who all have a strange side of them. Don't think of us as diaper lovers who happen to be normal people because that's backwards.

That being said, this site is used for people who want support with this side of them. The support is mostly used to cope with this while asking people's opinions on various related topics (Favorite kind of diaper, best type of diaper, interesting baby themed things, etc.) and creating an entire internet based community for it. While I encourage you to be open on this website, I'd advise against posting only about fantasies and the like because this is not a dating site.

You don't actually NEED anything on here, and many of the members here cannot have the things they want regarding this lifestlye for numerous reasons. That is entirely up to you to decide. Don't worry about labeling yourself or fitting in, just read some of the topics to get a feel for the site, and once you're comfortable I think you'll understand why we're all involved in this site.

If it helps, get padded up before you come onto here, since that helps you feel safe and comfortable! =)