Thread: Introduction

Smile Introduction

Hi Im new to ADISC just joined today, I've kinda gone through the forum every once in a while but never worked up the courage to join till now so this is kind of a jump for me. I'm still a little shy cause I've never spoken to people that are like me so if its ok my username should be enough for now. I'm in college full time. And the reason I've Joined is because im what i guess would be called a closet DL ( I have not told anyone about it because I'm afraid of being looked down upon by my peers ). Im open minded, creative and talented. I hope this is a good enough introduction...

hi DTigerL

Its great to have another Floridian here!

My name is Will, I am from NY, and I have been here in south FL just over a year!

Just curious, when did you 1st start to like diapers?
    (I was 11, read my blog http://www.adisc.org/forum/blogs/wwe...dl-age-11.html for more info, if you'd like to read about it)
    I'm kind of creative also, its great to have an imagination and make things happen!

I hope you have fun getting to know the whole site and you make lots of friends from all over the world here!

=)

I was about 10 or 11 years old when I first started to like them. I thought about it all the time they were even in my dreams. I didnt know anything about it, had never even heard of AB/DL or any of this stuff until a few years later so I constantly wondered if there were others like me or if there was something wrong with me. I've tried to quit being a DL many times but its like it is a part of my DNA. And although I've come to terms with being a DL I'm very secretive about it except for on here.

---------- Post added at 01:11 ---------- Previous post was at 00:51 ----------

@wwetbed Also I read your blog about what got you into them. I wish mine was that interesing (my storys kind of in a nut shell) So you were a bed wetter and your family wasn't understanding of it that must have been tough. I wasnt a bedwetter but I could relate. When my parents found my stash for the second time a couple years ago they threatned to take me to a psychiatrist (how do you think that made me feel).

TABS9597

DTigerL welcome to the place on internet known as adisc. Are into pokemon because your picture reminds me of vulpix but if it isn't a pokemon its still cute.

Quote Originally Posted by DtigerL View Post
    I was about 10 or 11 years old when I first started to like them. I thought about it all the time they were even in my dreams. I didnt know anything about it, had never even heard of AB/DL or any of this stuff until a few years later so I constantly wondered if there were others like me or if there was something wrong with me. I've tried to quit being a DL many times but its like it is a part of my DNA. And although I've come to terms with being a DL I'm very secretive about it except for on here.
    Yeah, me and ,lots of us here tried to "quit" before... I started to "like" dipes at the same age basically, kool.

And I used to wonder and think "Am i the 'only one' (over 3 years old) who likes diapers?", Gotya.
    On ADISC, we have 18,000+ members, that still amazes me! So there are thousands of us in this world of 7 billion inhabitants, it's still far from mainstream, but at least we arent alone, and imagine if we only had ten people who had the guts to have websites or postings online? That would be so lonely and sad....

@wwetbed: Also I read your blog about what got you into them. I wish mine was that interesing (my storys kind of in a nut shell) So you were a bed wetter and your family wasn't understanding of it that must have been tough. I wasnt a bedwetter but I could relate. When my parents found my stash for the second time a couple years ago they threatened to take me to a psychiatrist (how do you think that made me feel).
    left-click "SHOW" to read my wordy response....

All this is is (in my words), it's a "Alternative clothing preference"

Quote Originally Posted by wwetbed View Post
    Yeah, me and ,lots of us here tried to "quit" before... I started to "like" dipes at the same age basically, kool.

And I used to wonder and think "Am i the 'only one' (over 3 years old) who likes diapers?", Gotya.
    On ADISC, we have 18,000+ members, that still amazes me! So there are thousands of us in this world of 7 billion inhabitants, it's still far from mainstream, but at least we arent alone, and imagine if we only had ten people who had the guts to have websites or postings online? That would be so lonely and sad....
    Anyway that sucks that they busted you, and threatened to take you to a shrink...
    All this is is (in my words), it's a "Alternative clothing preference"
    Yeah I'm glad sites like this exist....As for their discovery they seem to have forgotten, and yeah I've came to the conclusion that being a DL or AB is something your just born with. But I wont be around much longer anyway I'm transferring to complete my degree so ill be out of the house...yay...anyway Its great talking to others like me this was the first time I've ever talked about it feels like a part of a burden has fallen away....Thank You

---------- Post added at 01:56 ---------- Previous post was at 01:52 ----------

Thank you for welcoming me, it is a Vulpix lol

---------- Post added at 01:59 ---------- Previous post was at 01:56 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by TABS9597 View Post
    DTigerL welcome to the place on internet known as adisc. Are into pokemon because your picture reminds me of vulpix but if it isn't a pokemon its still cute.
    Thank you for welcoming meIt is a Vulpix Lol...

Quote Originally Posted by DtigerL View Post
    Yeah I'm glad sites like this exist....As for their discovery they seem to have forgotten, and yeah I've came to the conclusion that being a DL or AB is something your just born with. But I wont be around much longer anyway I'm transferring to complete my degree so ill be out of the house...yay...anyway Its great talking to others like me this was the first time I've ever talked about it feels like a part of a burden has fallen away....Thank You
    AWESOME!

Its really great to communicate with others familiar with and accepting of *BDL stuff.
    And its awesome to make good friends who are accepting of us!

=)

Welcome to the team!