Thread: Compassionate

Default Compassionate

I'm a male that has been diapered 24/7 for 18 months. It feels as though not wearing diapers would be more unusual than wearing them. Incontinence has not been as bad as it sounds like it has been for many, and I've discovered that I may have some regressing tendencies that I now want to explore further.

Please sir, I want some more. Not some more about your diaper interests, but more about you.

This is a diaper forum. We expect people to be interested in diapers or to at least be AB/DL friendly if they're going to take the time to open an account. If you stick around long enough you will see many discussions that no doubt address some of those tendencies you speak of.

But the best way to really break the ice in this forum is to talk about the non AB/DL stuff that makes you tick. What do you do for a living? What part of the world do you call home? What kinds of books, music, or other general interests hold your attention?