Thread: Happy to be here

Default Happy to be here

I am so glad I bumped into this place. I haven't found a diaper forum I wanted to join before this one. I found this place by looking up a review for the diapers I just bought (Walgreen certainty fitted briefs) I'm totally looking forward to getting to know you all and hanging in a place that is a healthy diaper forum. Thanks for making this place so open and inviting.

Hello! So tell us, what sorts of things do you do for non-diapered fun? Any hobbies, games, activities, interests? Study or work on anything interesting?

I can't say I know much about the Walgreens brand stuff specifically, but usually store brand stuff is pretty weak sauce. I suppose there's always the good ol' "self-review" method, too.

Welcome!

I'm into board gaming and miniature gaming. I like to read, working on the rangers apprentice series right now. I'm looking forward to when my area gets a real snow. Right now all we get are dustings.

Board gaming eh? Any favorites? I never got into the whole miniature thing (I think my friends that geeked out over painting hundreds of dollars worth of little Warhammer 40k figures scared me off), but I enjoy good card and board games. Have you played Dominion or Power Grid?

hi JcDave,

Welcome to ADISC!

I hope you have a lot of fun being a active member of ADISC!

Just curious, what's your favorite diapers (so far)?
    And being we are in a recession, would you recommend them as good value for the money?

=)

= Will

Welcome, I'm new here too and lucky you... I went to buy some diapers tonight and chickened out (I usually buy them online when I can) I always kinda panic when I try to buy them I wish I had I dont have any right now and it sucks so how did you do it...

a warm welcome to ADISC friend

xoxoRainbowSplashxoxo

---------- Post added at 14:23 ---------- Previous post was at 14:16 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by xbabyx View Post
    Board gaming eh? Any favorites? I never got into the whole miniature thing (I think my friends that geeked out over painting hundreds of dollars worth of little Warhammer 40k figures scared me off), but I enjoy good card and board games. Have you played Dominion or Power Grid?
    lol warhammer is epic i rembere going into a games work shop evry saterday when i was younger there alot do i agree i bought most mine of ebay saved me a ton of money

My favorite board games are Small world, ticket to ride, and the carcassone series. Im into warmachine. it is much less cost intensive than warhammer. Thats why I decided to take the plunge.

As far as diapers I love these walgreens diapers I bought. The feel great and perform without any worries. And the price on them rocks!