Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: feeling unsure

Unhappy feeling unsure

im just starting to be open to myself as an AB but i cant tell my family (they wouldn't understand) i just dont know where to turn right now. i live in a very small town where everyone knows everyone. i cant just go buy diapers or other supplies and there is no where to buy stuff so i relay on online shops but im having trouble finding canadian sites.
    also i dont know what to do with myself how can i be a baby and still be an adult i work 40hours a week and when i get home i just want to put on my jammies grab Benny (my teddy bear), blankie and my nummy and be sooked but i cant i have to act the adult part in front of my family i dont know how to deal with it all. i just want someone to talk to that understands feeling so very alone and sad right now.

I can't really help with most things, but when you said

Quote Originally Posted by BabyJacobJ View Post
    also i dont know what to do with myself how can i be a baby and still be an adult i work 40hours a week and when i get home i just want to put on my jammies grab Benny (my teddy bear), blankie and my nummy and be sooked but i cant i have to act the adult part in front of my family i dont know how to deal with it all. i just want someone to talk to that understands feeling so very alone and sad right now.
    I can tell you that you've come to the right place. We're a support community and many others have probably faced the same situation as you. May I suggest you get in your AB gear after everyone else is in bed?

As for talking, you can always come to the IRC/Chat, (the button located at the top of the page), New people are always welcome, and there's always someone to talk to (most of the time :P).

As for everything else you mentioned, I'm only 15 so I can't work past a certain number of hours per week, have never had a job, nad live in the USA, so sorry about not being able to help there.

just knowing that someone is lending their ear to listen help

First thing I want to say to you is that I apologize, but it took a moment for me to be able to understand your post.

Now, my first question is, do you live with your family or are you on your own?
    My suggestion is to closely examine your schedule and see where in it you have private time to yourself where you can be alone. Once you've done that, it will be easier to schedule a "baby time" of sorts.

I hope this helps.

im sorry my post was confusing. i just rambled off stuff that was in my head that i couldnt tell other people

i live with my parents. thats why its so hard to find time to be a toddler.

i've struggled with mental health for a while and due to my actions my mom is very overbearing at times she dont like me spending time alone in my room or closing my door.

i see a counselor at our local mental health unit and she knows about my pacifier but i dont know how to bring up being AB to her so it leaves thoughts spinning in my head and the feeling of being alone.

If you don't mind my asking, how old are you?
    Depending on your age, it may (I'm not sure since you live in Canada) be possible to request some information to be kept only between you and your counselor. If your counselor is a professional, which I doubt you'd be seeing her if she wasn't, she'll probably comply and also be able to provide some guidance.

If you need someone to talk to, you can talk to me via PM and I'll try to help in any way I can.

Quote Originally Posted by Katsu View Post
    If you don't mind my asking, how old are you?.
    im 27

she is professional and she is not allowed to talk to anyone besides my GP about anything i say to her but part of me is ashamed of being an AB.

Quote Originally Posted by Katsu View Post
    If you need someone to talk to, you can talk to me via PM and I'll try to help in any way I can.
    Actually, he can't since he isn't an Established Contributor yet. Just throwing that out there, so there isn't confusion on how to do so. He is able to reply to PM's he receives though o.o

@BabyJacobJ I live in Canada too and have just recently come to terms with my own AB side. I also see a mental health counselor and as far as I know they should be able to keep everything confidential unless you threaten to harm yourself and others. My counselor was very understanding of my "interest" if u will, in AB/DLism. She hasn't once said it was weird or odd and she even portrayed understanding about having baby things. If u want to vent feel free to PM me or talk on here, whichever is more comfortable for you. *hugs* Its not an easy thing to come to grips with

---------- Post added at 15:34 ---------- Previous post was at 15:33 ----------

LOL! We all posted at the same time and that's right teslacoil4148 Sorry BabyJacobJ I forgot about the no PM rule until u are an established contributor

i cant send PM's yet but thank you
    i believe they said i can reply to pms though.