Thread: hey

Default hey

Hi im epicrawrdinosaw

Im a hyper person who stands out alot, ive been a TB for as long as i can remember. Im a high school stdent who studies music and psychology, i also play guitar. Im new to ADISC but will hopefully get the the hang of it soon id also like to meet some new people on here.

Hello and welcome! So what sort of music do you play? Acoustic guitar or one of the other types? Psychology can be kinda fun to study. I enjoyed it in high school, although apparently if one actually pursues psychology as a degree, one has to basically unlearn all the HS psych and Psych 101 stuff and relearn it properly (so sayeth a friend of mine that's pursuing his master's).

Anyway, welcome, and I'm sure you'll find a lot of friends around here.

thanks and mostly acustic but i know electric tecniques i mostly play rock. If we have to unlern it then why lern it lol

Yay more music-y people!

Guitar's great fun, i find acoustic harder to play than electric stuff though! From one newbie to another, welcome!

thanks, i started on acustic but i lernt more advanced stuff on electric.

Welcome to the site.