Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: anyone know where i can get tena slip ??

Angry anyone know where i can get tena slip ??

its pissing me off, i been looking everywhere for tena slip or somthing like it . i dont want to buy over the internet and i been looking in shops but nothing. does anyone know a shop where i can get them ? i live in london england

AFAIK, it ain't possible without ordering. If you live in the UK and you won't/can't order just accept that you have a poor selection. You'll have to. To get anything of quality you need to order. Then again, the person to ask is Mickal - him being a Londoner and all.

aaawww shit lol i cant order online 1. my mum will open it knowing her and if i tell her not to then she will ask why lol, and 2 ill work in the mornings so there will only be my mum to accept it

Peachy

There's one pharmacy in London that (supposedly) sells Tena slip off the shelf. It's name is "John Bell&Croyden" if I remember correctly (google it) and it's located north of Bond Street tube station (Central and Jubilee lines) in central London.

Peachy

Quote Originally Posted by Peachy View Post
    There's one pharmacy in London that (supposedly) sells Tena slip off the shelf. It's name is "John Bell&Croyden" if I remember correctly (google it) and it's located north of Bond Street tube station (Central, Jubilee and Victoria lines) in central London.

Peachy
    I can confirm that have one big shelf dedicated to Tena Slip

16.99 for Maxi medium, I think 18.99 for Maxi large.

Less than 5 minute walk from Bond Street station

Peachy

Quote Originally Posted by RedApple View Post
    Less than 5 minute walk from Bond Street station
    "This is Bond Street. Change here for the Jubilee line and Tena Maxi. This is a Central line train to Diaper City!"

Peachy

Asda pharmacies used to stock them, not sure if they still do. only one way to find out.....

Wow, 19 pounds is pretty expensive. Is this the price for 22 or 44 diapers?

Peachy

Quote Originally Posted by r0bino View Post
    Wow, 19 pounds is pretty expensive. Is this the price for 22 or 44 diapers?
    22 presumably. However, that probably includes the full VAT (sales tax) rate. If you fill out some form, you can actually get them tax-free in the UK, which cuts 17.5% (if I remember correctly) off the price.
    However, I paid 17-something Euros for my last bag of 22 Tena Maxis...including 19% sales tax!

Peachy

Quote Originally Posted by Peachy View Post
    There's one pharmacy in London that (supposedly) sells Tena slip off the shelf. It's name is "John Bell&Croyden" if I remember correctly (google it) and it's located north of Bond Street tube station (Central and Jubilee lines) in central London.

Peachy
    Correct.

Although me and Avery only saw the smallies. I can't fit in them.