Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Newbie Here

Red face Newbie Here

Hello All
    So as the title says im new to the site.
    I'm actually a nervous and shy little guy. I'm still learning about the AB/LB/DL community and im still figuring out where i fit in.
    Other interests of my include riding my motorbike, coloring & painting, playing on my computer and spending time with my family.
    So a little about me...
    I work a full-time job that i actually enjoy.
    During summer i attend a youth GLBT camp.
    I recently came out as transgender.
    Im a very shy in person but find that i can open up a lot more online. i enjoy talking to people but i dont usually make first contact with anyone.

thats all i can think of right now
    BabyJacobJ

Hey Jacob, I think you did super, Now questions! What do you like to do with computer's, are you a gamer? What type of painting do you like? I do a lot of just brush drawings with dark oil paints. If you don't mind me asking what exactly is a GLBT camp like?

I, like you, am pretty introverted IRL, I have /no/ friends, I'm a complete loner basically, and I tend to spend my time in my room when not working on something. I saw you in the IRC (Chat) a few minutes ago, and it's much more active than it normally is. Maybe try coming back in when it's a bit quieter, easier to get to know people. I had a rough time getting used to it, but I stuck around and now I spend hours upon hours there XD

This article may help you out.

Welcome to ADISC, and the ADISC chat

on the computer im mostly on facebook playing games, or reading stories, i also do some tech work on them. until my skill runs out for not being used enough. lately ive just been painting color by numbers, but normally i like to paint wooden crafts, im far from an artist, hehe. GLBT camp is a whole new world. there your the majority not the minority. you always got someone around that you can talk to about anything and 99% of them have been through the same situations. its like finding the one place where you dont feel like an outsider all the time. we go up in the woods for a few day where we have workshops centered around glbt issues we have campfires a talent show we have time to just relax and not feel the pressures of the every day world where we get put down because we dont fit in to society's norms.

---------- Post added at 21:48 ---------- Previous post was at 21:45 ----------

just wondering what is IRL
    I'll be back around the chat its just i wanted to check out the site first time on here wanted to see what i can find

Quote Originally Posted by BabyJacobJ View Post

just wondering what is IRL
    It means "In real life"

I'll be back around the chat its just i wanted to check out the site first time on here wanted to see what i can find
    [/quote] Glad to hear it Always nice to see a fresh face in the IRC (internet relay chat, or simply "Chat" :P)

Hello JacobJ, welcome to ADISC.
    It is a pleasure to meet you and, I know you will fit in just fine .
    I love playing RTS games like command and conquer and warcraft, but also like different games like minecraft and halo.
    what kind of games do you like to play? Also I am curious what kind of motorbike you have! I love to go up to my friends house and ride his, but I unfortunately don't own one myself maybe saving up for one .
    Hope to hear from you soon, erick.

**Edited because you responded as I was typing =P

i'm not really in to typical games. im more of farmville cityville type games. last summer i drove a 2009 Yamaha 650 custom classic but i had too much trouble with using the clutch so im going to be getting a 2012 Yamaha T-Max. i know most people will say its not a real bike because its a scooter but it can still do 210 on the highway so it works for me.

---------- Post added at 22:02 ---------- Previous post was at 21:57 ----------

i know what tb, ab, lb,dl stand for
    but what does bf and df stand for
    it wouldnt let me send any PM

Quote Originally Posted by BabyJacobJ View Post
    [/COLOR]i know what tb, ab, lb,dl stand for but what does bf and df stand for
    it wouldnt let me send any PM
    Baby fur and diaper fur its like AB and DL but all furrieied.(I'm claiming creation of this word!) What does LB mean?

Quote Originally Posted by Goofy View Post
    What does LB mean?
    Little Boy more like a toddler age