Thread: wants to feel more furry!

Default wants to feel more furry!

i want to feel more furry... what can i do??
    does anyone have some tips for me??
    i would really apreciate it!

---------- Post added 13-01-2012 at 08:51 ---------- Previous post was 12-01-2012 at 12:44 ----------

maybe i have to say more about this 'problem'
    let me explain... i'v got someone custom made some ears, a tail, and i found matching feet and paws on ebay couple years back.(sometimes a spikey collar too) i cant afford a fursuit yet. and i know this sounds weird but when i'm alone at home walking around with it i there is something missing.... its there, but not completely...

i can understand people misunderstood me... i can not explain it in english very well...

The best thing to do is hang out in IRC chatrooms with other furry's and chat and RP with them. If you get the chance to meet some locally, that's great. Just be careful and make sure you get to know them some before meeting anywhere privately. Other than that look for Conventions and meets in your area where you can spend time with others like you.

KRASN1

maby you should get a plushie! Makes you feel furry, when you are huggling somthing ^_^ Well, good luck to you!

Quote Originally Posted by Krasniye View Post
    maby you should get a plushie! Makes you feel furry, when you are huggling somthing ^_^ Well, good luck to you!
    This! I love hugging and nosing my wolf plushie!

Quote Originally Posted by Krasniye View Post
    This what I do too ^^ (have a Simba and a Giant Stitch and cant sleep with out them ) Also maybe a furry style onesie. I have an awesome onesie with wolf ears, tail and a similar colour/pattern to my fursona even has attached feet and gloves/mittens ^^.

Never thought about the nosing! how stupid of me! sometimes i just kiss my teddy,witch is more like a missformed dog...
    i'm going to get used to this nosing thing! purfect!

i found this german website where they have hunderds of kid and adult footed pajama's with all sorts of themes! i found a perfect white and grey hooded one with pointy dog ears! just like my fursona(witch still needs to be drawn someday)going to set aside some money to order this!

thanks for the tips!

huggles to you all!