Thread: Hello everyone

Default Hello everyone

Hi, this is my first time posting on any of these forums, i am usually a bit on the shy side of things. I am here to help find acceptance for this, and learn to appreciate and love myself more in hope of finding acceptance outside of this community. (just rambling my thoughts in my head - thanks for reading)

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan1984 View Post
    Hi, this is my first time posting on any of these forums, i am usually a bit on the shy side of things. I am here to help find acceptance for this, and learn to appreciate and love myself more in hope of finding acceptance outside of this community. (just rambling my thoughts in my head - thanks for reading)
    Hey those are awesome reasons for joining, and i hope we can help!

We're really community orientated here, so it's important you tell us a little about yourself so that we can all make friends with. Things like your hobbies or interests or your favourite type of crisps!

Howdy and welcome to ADISC! You'll surely make some good friends here and find plenty of interesting things to converse about. This is one community in which you have no reason to be shy. Have fun!

Thank you for the welcomes. Some of my hobbies include playing guitar, listening to good music, and talking with friends. I look forward to talking with you all more often too.

Yagnuf

Welcome Ryan. You are among friends. Relax and let is all out.

Hi Ryan!

Congrats on joining ADISC,

and congrats on making the effort to post here,

I know you will love getting to know chill, like-minded people from all over the planet, in the chatroom, and in the forums.

Just curious, how long have you been a *BDL? (I started at age 11)

Also, what's your favorite diapers so far?
    And being its a bad recession in the USA at least, would you recommend them a good value for the money?

=)

~ Will