Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: No friend

Default No friend

The anticipation is killing me to meet someone that is ab/dl I've never meet or spoke to anyone like myself. I hear there's freaks and pervs around just to note I'm not one of I'm a super down to earth person so just talk

Are you meaning in-person or on here?

If you mean the former, you should be extra cautious in planning to meet anyone, regardless of whether they are AB/DL or not. As a side note, I should probably note that this is NOT a dating or meet-up site...just the obligatory caveat...

If you mean the latter...we're right here! Are there some 'freaks'? I suppose, but luckily we have a very hard working group of admins and vigilant members. They do whatever they can to weed out those who seek to disturb the safe, respectful mood of the site before they can cause trouble.

That said, what do you feel like talking about? ^^ Any topic in particular?

Really really I've never meet or spoke to anyone online nor in person
    I'm just currently in shock that I can now speak to understanding people..... That I don't know what to say lol

Onecho was asking you if your original question meant, A) you want to meet someone in person, travel to a place to meet face to face with other AB/DL's. Or B) talk to them here online.

So really, which is it then? You can make lots of friend in both situations.

I just want to learn how to be social about it whether it on here
    Or in person
    But I'm most likely going to stick to talking to people online but you know,what happens if you meet someone online and make good friend would you not like to meet them one day??
    What if they also live in your area

If you want to stick with online- slow down, type with both hands, and get those punctuation keys workin'.

It depends really, but that is not the intention of this website. We socialize here because we find it hard to find others to talk to about these things. We are a rare breed, but if you are lucky you may find someone in person one day that can relate to these things.

Quote Originally Posted by babyemo View Post
    If you want to stick with online- slow down, type with both hands, and get those punctuation keys workin'.
    Hahahhaha lol right sorry about that lol

---------- Post added at 00:12 ---------- Previous post was at 00:06 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by RawryCub View Post
    It depends really, but that is not the
    intention of this website. We socialize here because we find it hard to find others to talk to about these things. We are a rare breed, but if you are lucky you may find someone in person one day that can relate to these things.
    Lol rare breed??
    Aren't we rare enought haha

Quote Originally Posted by Oman1230 View Post
    Lol rare breed??
    Aren't we rare enought haha
    You're right, that's what I meant.

Quote Originally Posted by babyemo View Post

ROFL! 'Cause people in Minnesota got props and smarts too. This really was awesome of you