Thread: Hi

Cool Hi

hey everyone, i'm padded justice....i's not my real name duuuh, but if i get to know someone on here...then i don't mind saying what my name is. I'm 30, idl my age, if i had my way..i would have liked to stay a baby. If anyone asks, i consider myself a DL. M y hobbies are basically things you do outdoors and are...biking, rollerblading, swimming, and fishing. My reason for joining this site was to find more friends who share the same interest as me. Hopefully, everything goes great and fun.

Welcome! That's a great intro!

I'm really into outdoorsy stuff too, I love biking and rollerblading, and I've recently tried my hand at bokking, which is pretty cool! Unfortunately it gets pretty snowy and icey and cold up here in Scotland so it's more of a spring to autumn thing for me! In winter I much pref curling up with a good book, or making igloos! Woo!

So... Welcome to ADISC! Hope you enjoy being here!

you really think that the thread was good enough to be called Great? i don't really think so. i was just wanting to say a few things and hope that i don't get the thread removed. i am not one that is used to doing things like that and i wouldn't want to disappoint anyone by what i say or put.

My official definition of a great intro is one that is friendly, talks about outside interests and explains why they're here! You covered all those bases so... Great! Officially! And I'm in charge of that stuff :p