Thread: New in town

Well hello there!

Unfortunately that's not going to cut it

We're all about the community, which means we like to get our new members really well, so why dont you tell us a bit more about yourself?

If you're struggling to think of what to tell us, then check out the cheat sheet at the top of this forum, written by the lovely sppdan! We're looking for things like your favourite music, or books, or any hobbies you might have!

Looking forward to hearing more from you soon!

Following up from Talula's suggestion - which I also strongly endorse - here's an example from me...

Hi, I'm Dash!
    I've been a DL for as long as I can remember, but would really like to meet with and hear from others who are like-minded in that respect.

A little about me...
    I LOVE music. I live and breathe it... like literally. I actually inhale the sonic waves coming from my speakers.
    But no, really. I'm a DJ and have been for 10 years, playing house and electro music primarily. Saying that, i'll listen to anything... from Nine Inch Nails to Caro Emerald; David Guetta to.... someone who sounds nothing like David Guetta!!

I also love swimming. I've had a swimming career for over 15 years, swimming at national level for Scotland. And how about it - never tried swim diapers!

I'm not so hot on gaming. I occasionally get some guitar hero on the go, but that's about it. I'm too outgoing these days.

As you can probably tell i'm a bit bizarre, but you get used to me.
    Anyway, I look forward to posting with you guys... it looks like a really friendly, accepting place.

5mins later, and I can't believe I just did that. That masterpiece should be used as the benchmark for an ADISC intro

But you get the idea. Who you are outside the diapers/paci/onesie; the things that make you stand out from every other TB and DL here. Hope that helps... at least a little bit. If not, and i've just turned your thread into my own (re)introduction... I apologise profusely!!

Anyway, great to have you on the forums, ShatteredRain!

See you around,

Last edited by Dash; 13-Jan-2012 at 01:27.