Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Which daipers to buy in the netherlands??

Default Which daipers to buy in the netherlands??

does anybody who lives in the netherlands have some tips for me which daipers i can use besides my drinites, like....daiper that can hold more of a load??

(in dutch)
    iemand tips voor andere luiers? ik gebruik die drynites nu al heel lang maar het is meer voor een klein plasje....en aangezien ik nog wel eens drink word het wat meer! weet je ook waar ik ze kan krijgen? kheb maar een tenger postuur...

If you are able to order online, check out Save Express

They sell everything you could dream of, and then some.

ahh deutsch! thanks! have you orderd there before? (assuming yes) i can pay with paypay so thats easy!

---------- Post added at 23:41 ---------- Previous post was at 23:39 ----------

wow really cheap also!

Quote Originally Posted by VectraPup View Post
    ahh deutsch! thanks! have you orderd there before? (assuming yes) i can pay with paypay so thats easy!
    wow really cheap also!
    Yes, I have ordered from them lots of time.
    Good service, fast shipping, great selections and, as you said, cheap prices

I can recommend my favorite, The Abena X-plus series. Also called S4, M4 or L4 (depending on size)
    Those are *way* better than Drynites, both in capacity and leak preventing.

If you fit in a drynite, perhaps the S4 would fit you best, maybe M4 if you are on the "chubbier" side.
    Take some measurements and compare to the listed sizes on the site.

Take care and have fun

THNKS A LOT this helps! i'm going to order first thing in the morning... stack is running low!

Peachy

Quote Originally Posted by ShortGuy View Post
    If you are able to order online, check out Save Express

They sell everything you could dream of, and then some.
    ^^They'Re well stocked on any kind of diaper you could reasonaly expect to get in the EU. I have ordered from them a few times, and have even been to their physical shop before they moved out into the nothingness from a Hamburg subway and became unreachable by public transit (they needed a bigger warehouse).

If you don't mind paying a little more for shipping, it's a great way to try different diapers (you can even buy them individually) or replenish your stash if there isn't any place in the NL selling for reasonable prices (and probably offering cheaper shipping rates).

Peachy

funseeker

Tena Slip Maxi should be available.

There is 123drogisterij.nl, probably not as cheap as Save but they have very fast delivery (during my orders there anyway ;p).

Though I guess, if you have the privacy and the ability to receive packages without anyone being nosy then it's probably a good idea to order in bulk from Save, they have a load of other ABDL related items too.

wow thanks! i will sure take a look there!
    i must order somewhat anonimous... i dont want to look like a betwetter to my neighbours...hihi!

Quote Originally Posted by VectraPup View Post
    [...]
    i must order somewhat anonimous... i dont want to look like a betwetter to my neighbours...hihi!
    That shouldn't be a problem. I think most companies who sell diapers over the Internet either ship in plain brown boxes by default or offer it as a service (like Save I think).