Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Choose your favorite Diaper Color for plastic or cloth diapers

funseeker

Default Choose your favorite Diaper Color for plastic or cloth diapers

With few plastic diaper colors to choose from what is your favorite color?
    I just received a case of Wellness and the soft baby blue looks great.
    My favorite diaper color would be blue.

I would have to be boring and say white. I quite like the wetness indicator that the AB diapers seem to miss off. It would be interesting to see a clear plastic disposable diaper I guess.

I like the traditional white color. It's what I'm exposed to the most when it comes to diapers, so it's what I've come to prefer.

Cherub

I'd have to jump on the bandwagon with the prevailing popular color of white as well. White plastic-backed diapers are what I grew up with, so when I think of a diaper I naturally think of a white colored plastic-backed diaper.

My secondary color of choice would probably be a light blue. Not only is it my favorite color, but IMHO it is a good secondary color for a diaper.

My least favorite color for a diaper is the tan or skin tone. I don't know why, but that color just reminds me of an institutional diaper

Wow, I haven't posted here in two months (damn you busy life!).

Anyway, back on topic...

I'm going to have to be unoriginal and say white just like everybody else. It's just that it's the standard diaper colour. I must say, however, that I like a diaper with a light-blue interior simply because it reminds me of the old school diapers for boys. I also think pink is cute, but I never wore those as a kid.

I completely agree with dlCherub on the tan coloured diapers, and pretty much for the same reason.

I like white too, but i think what would be really great is if the outermost (closest to plastic) padding turn yellow when wet. Then you get the look how bad my wet diapers are thing, without having to have super sugary pee.

Quote Originally Posted by BigBlueBear View Post
    Wow, I haven't posted here in two months (damn you busy life!).

Anyway, back on topic...

I'm going to have to be unoriginal and say white just like everybody else. It's just that it's the standard diaper colour. I must say, however, that I like a diaper with a light-blue interior simply because it reminds me of the old school diapers for boys. I also think pink is cute, but I never wore those as a kid.

I completely agree with dlCherub on the tan coloured diapers, and pretty much for the same reason.
    It has been a long time! Glad you're back on!

And I agree with you. I like the light-blue interior!

I love having a print on the outside, but if we're only going for color, I guess it'd be white for me, as well.