Thread: Pampers Splashers

Default Pampers Splashers

So, I bought some pampers splashers today because i saw that they had a size six available. I fit into size six pampers so i was excited to try these on! I have to say my disappointment started as soon as I opened the package (which, by the way was a box- kinda cool) and i could see that they were obviously smalller than expected. When held net to a size six diaper they're about an inch shorter. I was able to get one on without tearing but it didn't quite cover all the way. It was kind of fun to wet though, but be advised: it's going to leak. A lot. Absorbancy is non-existent for obvious pool reasons. Just wanted to share.

You know what? This seems like a perfect thread to share my own experience for the day. I'm currently at the hospital with my friend and while she is post-op in the recovery room I was snooping around her room and came across so hospital diapers. They don't have any tabs, they are more like what you might find for a pet's training pad? But they are the softest thing I ever felt! They are also quite thin.

Quote Originally Posted by monkeegurl_90 View Post
    You know what? This seems like a perfect thread to share my own experience for the day. I'm currently at the hospital with my friend and while she is post-op in the recovery room I was snooping around her room and came across so hospital diapers. They don't have any tabs, they are more like what you might find for a pet's training pad? But they are the softest thing I ever felt! They are also quite thin.
    Really no tabs? And thin? I assume theyr not put on like a traditional diaper than..

Those are underpads/chux. They are all around hospitals for various reasons. You havent found the diaper stash yet, lol!