Thread: Hello everyone !

Default Hello everyone !

Hello my future (i hope) friends. I'm Charlie and i'm happy i found this forum. I was reading sometimes but never got invested in sharing this part of me.

I'm a student right now, i love to do sports, reading, meeting new people.
    It's difficult to say when i got into diaper interest. When i was 7 or 8 i already felt i would love to wear diapers again, so comfy. When i was 16 i decided to buy in a shop and it was really hard to decide but finally i went back home with my first diapers. It was really great, like every first time in life. I didn't buy again as i lived with my parents and it was a lot of difficulties finding where to hide etc..

Now i feel ok with that, and don't feel like i'm a weirdo. It just makes me happy, doesn't harm anyone so why should i repel this part of me.

I hope i will meet friends here, and i can talk about anything with people who can understand me. Charlie

hey charlie my name is alban and i would like to welcome you to adsic we here a friendly comuinty of people who try are best to help each other this a very nice start to be honesd with you alot of people on here are very scared at first its like standing up up on a stage and teling you about your self and that can be very scary but were all here for a reason and i hope you will be happy here if you ever need someone to talk to im allways here im a very active user and im understand about others

hope you meet some good friends here

xoxoRainbowSplashxoxo

Hello Charlie! :3
    Ooh, a student. What do you study? (=
    Also, what are some of your favourite books? ^.^
    I would love to talk to you sometime, if you are up for it. :3

Also, RainbowSplash (do you mind if I shorten your name to Rainbow? xDD) I just felt the need to share my approval of your avatar. :33 Fluttershy is my favourite, she's just so adorable and sweet and n'aww. ^.^

Quote Originally Posted by Scalon View Post
    Now i feel ok with that, and don't feel like i'm a weirdo. It just makes me happy, doesn't harm anyone so why should i repel this part of me.

I hope i will meet friends here, and i can talk about anything with people who can understand me. Charlie
    That is exactly what ADISC is all about, my friend!
    We are the very people who understand, because we all feel the same. And that in itself is a wonderful thing. What's more wonderful is accepting yourself for it, so kudos to you on that one.

Great intro too. What are you studying? What sports are you into? What books are you reading just now? Are you into music? Are the questions too much!? If So, sorry. I just think it would be great to get a more unique view on who you are; learnvabout. the things that make you you, and not like every other TB or DL on the forum

Regardless, glad to have you on board!
    If you have any burning questions at all, please feel free to ask any of us, or post in the forums. We don't bite (much), and although you can't see us, we are all human... I hope!? (i'm now hated by every ADISC fursona. Sorry guys!)

So yeah, chillax and enjoy posting and getting to know us all

D.

Thank you for your warm welcome all. I'm studying medicine, it's very time consuming but i like it a lot. I like to read a lot of books , mainly novels. My favorite authors are Milan Kundera and Dostoievski. I don't find many people of my age that like talking about litterature, but i feel like when i read i can live many lives, and open my mind to new subjects.
    For sports, i like to run and play tennis, it feels so good after one hour of effort, it's like a drug for me. I forgot to mention i also like music, i play guitar myself, love rock and blues type of music, some ballads too )) Some of my favorite songs are "Hotel California" and "All by myself".

And of course Thefifthmarauder, i would be happy to talk to you. ))

Hi Charlie,
    Welcome to ADISC!
    Lots of us really felt strange/ alone/ weird, etc feeling that "we are the only one" and sometimes, why should all my friends stop liking diapers by the age of 3 or 4, and I'm STILL liking them? (and other such questions).

When you discover that we have over 18,000 like-minded members (amongst the billions of humans walking all over this planet), you may feel more acceptance of us ("others"), and when you accept us having a
    "alternative clothing preference" (LOL) (excuse my original humore here),
    then you really start to feel that so many other people here accept us too,
    and then that feeling can open our own hearts to just accept this part of our personalities.

In otherwords, I used to feel wierd too (often), and even worse, it felt so lonely, then I got to make other DL friends online, and my friend, "Incompletedude" up in Canada twisted my arm (just kidding) and asked me to join ADISC way back in 2008!

Luckily, The ADISC experience has proven to be a great one for myself and hundreds of friends I've met here on this site!

=)

---------- Post added at 03:08 ---------- Previous post was at 03:04 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Dash View Post
    That is exactly what ADISC is all about, my friend!
    We are the very people who understand, because we all feel the same. And that in itself is a wonderful thing. What's more wonderful is accepting yourself for it, so kudos to you on that one.
    ...If you have any burning questions at all, please feel free to ask any of us, or post in the forums. We don't bite (much), and although you can't see us, we are all human... I hope!? (i'm now hated by every ADISC fursona. Sorry guys!)
    So yeah, chillax and enjoy posting and getting to know us all
    LOL
    The furries I know don't really bite newbies!,
    best of all "the furs", our pets, and animals have nothing to do with this economic recession! LOL