Thread: Howdy

Default Howdy

My name is ricky. I just joined. I am mostly a boy of 10 in diapers though lots of times I am a toddler. It switches fast and sometimes back an forth. I live with my Daddy and his partner, my uncle.

We have been together six years now and its great. I wear diapers all the time and never ever use a toilet, Thats against Daddy's rules.

Oh wow sounds like you're pretty into the lifestyle! I bet you've got some outside hobbies though, or some favourite books or movies or music you can tell us about.

The thing that makes ADISC so awesome I that it's very community orientated, which means that we like to get our new members really well! so why don't you tell us a little bit about your life outside of diapers, and let us get to know you

If you're struggling to think of things to say, at the top of this forum there's a cheat sheet which you might find useful! Looking forward to hearing more from you soon!

Oh, and welcome to ADISC!