Thread: Hello

Default Hello

Hi, my name is Barium Bromide. I am currently in my last year of high school and plan on going to university after to major in chemestry. I am a hardcore gamer, currently playing monster hunter tri on the Wii. I also watch T.V., enjoying mostly Sci-Fi and comedy shows.

Hello, Barium Bromide, and welcome to ADISC. I'm glad to see we have a new member (even if they're a console gamer :P (PC is my preferred platform)). Another member here, Komodokitty is in grad school for chem as well, so you two might have something to talk about, if you want to drop a line and stop by the IRC (Chat button at the top of the screen), it's always a fun place, where I spend much of my free time when I'm not playing games, doing work around the house, or at school (well...sometimes I'm on there during study hall :P). If you have any questions, feel free to ask, we don't bite.

Chemistry!? Good on you mate!! I sucked ridiculously at Chemistryvn school... (but hey. Passed it, so bothered)

Great to have you on the forums, Barium Bromide!
    Hope you enjoy posting with us, and hopefully we can help answer any questions you might have. Failing that, enjoy the forum banter and meeting new people

See you around,

Hi Barium!

Nice to have you here!

What do you best about ADISC so far?

- Will
    Last edited by wwetbed; 12-Jan-2012 at 07:11.