Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Problems

Default Problems

So I have a problem. When I try to wet a diaper, I just can't, I feel a flow start going, but then it stops. Anyone else have this issue, and how do you make it so you can go easier?

Supersam1223

Try standing in front of the toilet with your trousers undone or in nothing but the diaper, as if you were going for a pee normally.

Then after you can do that really easily, do the same but away from the toilet, or with your trousers done up in front of the toilet.

It sounds a bit stupid, but it worked for me when I first tried to wet and couldn't.

What supersam said is a good idea . It takes time and practice eventually you'll barley have to try.

Your body is probably just not used to using a diaper. If you practice, and just feel relaxed when you are trying to go, you will eventually be able to without any problems.

When I first wet in a diaper I drank a load before/while in the diaper and when I started to feel the need to go I just sat down and relaxed.

i dont belive i have ever had a issue like that it has been always been easy for me to do it but then again ive been wetting my self for a long time i belive i never stoped purpfosly wetting my self so ya

wat i do is i sit or stand clam my self then relax and then release and keep ur self calm as your doing it because as soon as you think oh my gosh im wetting a diaper you will most likely stop if it is new for you cause it was the same when you were a kid being potty trained its new but over time you will get use to it

thing is wetting self is alot easier then potty training LOL

Quote Originally Posted by PaSS View Post
    wat i do is i sit or stand clam my self then relax and then release and keep ur self calm as your doing it because as soon as you think oh my gosh im wetting a diaper you will most likely stop if it is new for you cause it was the same when you were a kid being potty trained its new but over time you will get use to it

thing is wetting self is alot easier then potty training LOL
    Yeah, I can relate - many years ago - wetting in a diaper IS different than using the "proper" facilities - but after you've done it a few times (or in my case, many years...) it's "normal" and not something that'll make you stop.

@latcutah ya ive been wetting my self in basicly any thing sense before i could rember i dont no wat i got out of it but i always enjoyed doing it never found intrest in diapers till i was 11 tho so i always wet my underwear which i enjoyed

ItiswhatitIs

I've got the same issue, it'll stop sometimes, and I cant even go while I'm sitting witch bums me out most but since I've been wearing off and on for years I can go easily while standing, its all practice/baby steps. Goodluck