Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Annoyed

Default Annoyed

After buying some pampers baby dry six yesterday, (
    and discovering that although they fit, they're very tight, and break easily, I have now learnt that pampers active fit are indeed a better fit. Due to their stretchier sides. So now Im frustrated with myself that I didnt learn this before hand...knowing that for all my effort, I could of had better. Sorry, just a rant.

Actually, at least in America, Baby Dry run much bigger than Cruisers/Active Fit, and I think they fit better. You made the right choice..

Quote Originally Posted by Pojo View Post
    That's why they are made for babies and not 16 year olds...
    Absolutely, but baby diapers were all I had the guts to get at the time, and they're better than nothing.

You guys have got to get over this FEAR of buying adult diapers, I mean you have a diaper fetish, why not get something that works for more than 1 or 2 small wettings.

It is no different if you buy pampers or depends,(just an exampel I don't want to see anyone buy depends) they are both diapers, you might as well just buy the adult diapers.

Good Luck and go for it, you only live once.

Just suck it up and buy the adult diapers man. It will be worth it because they will actualy fit you correctly.

They sell white duct tape in the U.S. I wonder if they something like that where you are. You might be able to do some repair work and salvage them to some degree. Good luck.

Hey, at least some people can even get CLOSE to fitting in the much cuter baby diapers.

I don't have a fear of buying adult ones, but since I rarely wet them, if I could get Pampers/ UJs to fit, I would wear them.

Anyway, now you CAN have better. It's hit or miss, even with adult diapers. Sizes, tabs vs. velcro, number of tabs (if you choose tabs), how much they hold, and how comfy they are, it's all a trial.

C'est la vie. = )

Quote Originally Posted by Pojo View Post
    That's why they are made for babies and not 16 year olds...
    THANK YOU for saying this.

So, yeah... the only things good about baby diapers for us big kids are their designs, and the fact that the make great inserts. But that's about it.

well i think If you are skinny enough to wear the baby diaper or pull-up in your own opinion and if there comfortable I'd say wear them. I wear pull-ups 4t5t yea they are a little tight but I like them I like to consider myelf as 3 years old. I can fit baby/toddler sized pull-ups I am going to wear them. Who cares if I dont buy the adult ones I like the baby/toddler ones and thats what I am going to wear....There is nothing wrong with adult diapers they are not my preferance. I am not gna get ad at others who wear them thats there preferance jus like baby/toddler diapers/pull-ups are mine