Thread: I come in peace

Default I come in peace

Hi all, just a quick note to tell you about me. I am a 35 year old male who lives in Edmonton Alberta, I drive a tow truck for a major towing company in town. I've been an DL since 7 or 8 years old and I consider myself an AB as well. well that's all, have a good one.

Hi Mr. Tow Truck!
    Welcome to the forums thanks for the introduction, although i'm wondering if you could tell us a bit more about yourself? Personally, I like to know what music everyone's into, but even a bit about your hobbies and interests, or anything else that we could relate to? besides your AB side, obviously
    Either way, great to have u with us, and I look forward to reading some of your contributions on the boards.

D.

Well Dash, my musical interests range from Toby Keith's Red Solo Cup to The Band Perry all the way to Skillet and Disciple. I enjoy (too much) Xbox, and Work. I drive a 5 ton flat deck freightliner tow truck. I work 12 hour minimum shifts 6 days a week. Work is my life and it pays handsomely.

Quote Originally Posted by mrtowtruck76 View Post
    Well Dash, my musical interests range from Toby Keith's Red Solo Cup to The Band Perry all the way to Skillet and Disciple. I enjoy (too much) Xbox, and Work. I drive a 5 ton flat deck freightliner tow truck. I work 12 hour minimum shifts 6 days a week. Work is my life and it pays handsomely.
    12 hour shifts!? Bloody hell, that sounds tough going, mate! I do 14 hours a WEEK at the moment stupid recession crap!
    But yeah, I suppose we live to work and work to live. Just make sure you find time to put the xbox remote down and check in every now and then

... is it bad that I only know one of those bands you mentioned? Sorry!
    I've heard Skillet a few times - they're alright

Welcome MrTowTruck76!

Have fun getting to know the whole site, there's plenty here, so I doubt you'll get bored here anytime soon! =)

Just curious, what do you like best about ADISC so far?

And whats the best diapers they sell (at stores) up in Alberta?

=)

Little Star: My Favorite dessert is Rhubarb crumble

Dash: No it's not bad, though you should hop onto youtube and listen to red solo cup, you'd probably get a good laugh(if you can find the unedited video)

Wwetbed: The best part of adsic so far would be the diaper forum, and as far as diaper stores, Edmonton has man Medical supply stores so I never have an issue getting diapers, and also Kins is based out of BC, so they are very easy to order from.