Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: You think its possible?

Default You think its possible?

So, i was reading a ory called "Cody and the baby-star program", Its mainly the history of a kid that gets in a lot of troubles (vandalisms, drugs ,etc) and hes sended to a program when hes forced to get back to a baby state.
    I was thinking if thhat was really possible, im not asking the tipycal questin "how to unpotty train myself?" or "how to force me to act like a baby?".. i just want to know if you think its possible to force someone to act like a baby again..

littlepacifiergirl

Is it possible? Yes you can force somebody to become and believe anything. The process if you wish to learn more is called Brainwashing and it's a real thing. There are numerous CIA/KGB studies in which they used drugs and torture in order to brainwash.

That being said is it possible to practically do this to yourself or another person, no.

Probably Possible. Most deffinately unethical. unless you're role playing and doing the whole consentual non consent thing. You can modifiy most any behavior in a human but forcing a change in personality in a non-consenting person would be both wrong and extremly damaging. Changing that type of behavior in a consenting adult could be done by simple positive re-enforcement.

Quote Originally Posted by Adrin View Post
    Probably Possible. Most deffinately unethical. unless you're role playing and doing the whole consentual non consent thing. You can modifiy most any behavior in a human but forcing a change in personality in a non-consenting person would be both wrong and extremly damaging. Changing that type of behavior in a consenting adult could be done by simple positive re-enforcement.
    i know that its not correct, XD i dont want to do it :p i was just wondering XD But i think that even with drugs or tortures, its not possible to force the body or the mind of a persons to froget everything and force the body to change the way it has work for years.

The human mind can be pretty fragile. I'm fairly sure given enough time and effort one person could completely change the identity and behavior of another.

also pain helps the goverment actualyy creats split personalitys in people by sticking a nail in between there finger nail and finger normaly this would cause them to pass out but they also inject them with a drug that keeps them from passing out the only thing the body can do is creat someone else to take the pain

Do you mean to ask if someone could be forced to literally forget their life and believe that they're a baby?

I doubt it.

Unless someone was brain-damaged, the physical connections between the neurons comprising their memory would remain intact.

It is possible that psychoactive drugs might be used to create a loss of memory and a delusional state. Drugs can alter the brain's biochemistry in very real ways. But, I doubt drugs could reliably create such a targeted and specific effect on a person's psyche. It would be like performing surgery with a shotgun. A person might become a drooling, blithering idiot with amnesia due to drug-induced brain damage. But I don't think you could say that's the same as being a baby again.

As long as the memory physically remains, I think all you have left is willful self-delusion through hypnosis. There are rumors that hypnotism can be used to repress memories and enable delusion. But, the results seem to be dubious for many people. The person being hypnotized has to mentally cooperate on some level and I am doubtful as to whether that is the same as truly forgetting.

That said, it is possible to forget "muscle-memory" such as being able to realize when you are wetting. But, that takes months or years of purposeful neglect of the muscles.
    Last edited by KitsBunny; 09-Jan-2012 at 02:59.

@thread_starter i belive if some one was abused enough im sure it could happen

@kitsbunny the government uses hypnotism to brain wash people and for the part of loosing muscle memory im sure if you had a catheter in for more than a few years im sure you would lose all memory in that muscle thus cause an ic as for the fecail matter part i dont know how that would work i belive there are medicnes out there that cause loss of bladder control like when i had surgery on my wrist i had a tube in my sholder numbing the nerves in my entire arm so basicly it was just a dangling thing i had no movement basicly they paralized my arm its probly one of the wierdist things ive ever felt before if they could do that to your bladder im sure you probly would lose control but thats really the only way i could see some body losing that control of that part of your body unless you had brain damage

in the end if you were on enough dugs im pretty sure what happened in that story could possibly happen in rl but it would be really hard to do

This really is an interesting theory. I think, like KitsBunny said, it could only be taken to a certain degree, that depending on how open to suggestion and modification the person was. It reminds me of the movie, "A Clockwork Orange" were the antagonist was reprogrammed. Under extreme duress and a lot of time, it would be interesting to see how deeply regressed a person could become.

I have all sorts of wood working tools and needles here at home. Any of you interested?

no thank you lol ill pass altho it would be rather interesting to do