Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Wetting Postion in Public

funseeker

Default Wetting Postion in Public

When you are in public how do you wet your diaper?
    Standing?
    Walking?
    Sitting?
    Is is possible to be running?

For me I like to sit as it will get the seat wet and the diaper will hold more.

I just wet whenever at this stage - sitting/standing/walking doesn't make any real difference. It is possible to wet whilst running but you're asking for leaks.

If we go to the grocery store tonight, I'm going to try (again lol) to wet. I'm hoping standing because I feel like if I squat then I'll leak :/

paul19

I think while standing cause it will absorb more that way. If I'm feeling too lazy ill just do it however though. Like if I'm on the trolley I don't have much choice but to wet while sitting.

Quote Originally Posted by TraumaChick View Post
    If we go to the grocery store tonight, I'm going to try (again lol) to wet. I'm hoping standing because I feel like if I squat then I'll leak :/
    I'd think people might wonder why you're squatting anyway.

alu

i wet standing if i ever do wear in public.

When you are in public how do you wet your diaper?
    Standing?
    Walking?
    Sitting?
    Is is possible to be running?

Standing is easiest as I know the diaper will work no matter what its capacity, buuuuut better to not sit or walk very fast if you know your diaper has just exceeded capacity.

Walking is ok, but I usually try to stop as it sometimes leaks down the inner thighs because the urine has not absorbed yet.

Sitting usually requires a significant amount of pressure. Usually what happens is I stand up after sitting a while and then the urge hits me hard and I end up going before I can make it to the restroom. But if I am sitting and have the urge hit, meaning I have been there working a while and have loaded a lot of drinks, it just happens (which sometimes leads to leaks if there is not a pouch in the front of the diaper. When I am at work, the back side of my diaper rarely sees any action.

Running.... well I have not gone jogging since my accident, but I will be doing it soon enough so I guess we will see as stopping a jog might ruin the rhythm, but then again, wetting my sweatpants might suck too :P

Only when in bed can I be sure my diaper gets its full run if necessary. I start on my belly as I am a side sleeper and then just roll to the back. If I stayed on my side I would be sure to wet the bed... This is why I have a bed pad in place. I take that with me wherever I go like a friend's house or hotel so I don't risk leaking on their beds. (I guess that counts as public)

But if you are going to wet in public :} you also need to be ready to change in public. I am sure there are other threads relating to that for you

Quote Originally Posted by PPpants View Post
    I'd think people might wonder why you're squatting anyway.
    There are things of interest on lower shelves lol - like egg noodles >.> xD

I worry about leaks in public. I try to never wet sitting down. I'd rather be standing still if possible.