Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: trouble

Default trouble

okay so my girlfriend loves me to death and i love her to death she doesnt care if i wear diapers at all and she even changes me sometimes i just wish she would wear diapers with me the first time she found out it took her a week to consult me about it and we were sitting in my room and she says i cleaned your closet the other day and walk over to it opens the door grabs my diapers and ask why i had diapers in my closet i looked at her and took a deep breathe and flat out told her that i like to wear them she thaught it was weird the first night the became fine with it and after a little while she started to wear them with me but about half a year ago or so she didnt want to wear them anymore i was wondering if there was any advice anyone could give me to try to get her to wear them again with me....much appriciated

dalekanium

Maybe you could bring it up, but definitely don't pressure her into anything.

Miku

Your post is one huge run-on sentence.. Could you please clear it up a bit?

Now, from what I was able to understand, your girlfriend indulged a bit after you explained it to her, but now she wants no part of it?

Listen, diapers are YOUR thing, not hers. She indulged to make you happy, but if she doesn't want to do it anymore then don't pressure her. Remember this isn't what she's into, so don't make her do stuff just to make you horny. Let her be.

It would be the same if she had a foot fetish and tried getting you to rub her feet or whatever. You wouldn't be much into it, would you? I know I wouldn't. It's just not my thing.

Don't pressure her into doing this stuff just so you can be happy, a relationship only works if both people are happy. If you're happy and she's not, then find a mutual ground so you and her can both be happy. Just be glad she's not making you throw all the diapers out and trying to make you give it all up entirely ;P

Sounds to me like she took the news pretty well. If she's accepting of it, what more can you ask for? Pressuring her into something that makes her uncomfortable is only going to cause you trouble in the long run, so control the hormones and don't do it.

If she doesn't want to participate you'd be more considerate of her to not be scheming on ways to get her to do something she's decided she doesn't want to do. She has shown you respect and consideration for what you want to do, now it's your turn to show her the same respect and consideration for what she does not want to do.

What you're doing here is no different than her getting online and asking for advice on how to make her boyfriend stop wearing diapers. You wouldn't want her to react that way would you?

Three people summed it up nicely. Leave it at that.

wow thought people would be nicer than that on this site and the only reason its an entire sentence is casue punctuation marks are useless you can type faster without em also by shorting your word like em "them" and its also not like im gonna force her to wear diapers i was wonderin if anyone had the same problem and showed there bf/gf anything or told them anything that would change there minds about them ill love her no matter what she wants to do.............................DICKS

Quote Originally Posted by pills987 View Post
    i was wonderin if anyone had the same problem and showed there bf/gf anything or told them anything that would change there minds about them
    The problem is that you can't just show her something and expect her to change her mind, just give her time to make up her own mind and see what happens and who knows, maybe she'll change her mind on her own especially if she has worn them with you before. She accepts your diapers so count your blessings for that as some members are not that lucky and have to do it in secret, the last thing you want to do is to keep pressing the idea and make her uncomfortable.

the only reason its an entire sentence is casue punctuation marks are useless you can type faster without em
    Just to be more of a "Dick"...

Punctuation is most certainly not useless. Take these two sentences and see what you think:

1) Let's eat Grandma!
    2) Let's eat, Grandma!

See the difference? In your punctuation free universe you would be a cannibal and Grandma would be dead. Punctuation saves lives.

And, yes, I stole this. Here is the link: Grandma–what’s for dinner? | Exploring the use, misuse and humor of words

Otherwise, I think the advise on not pressuring her to do something she doesn't want to do anymore is common sense. Love is a game of give and take.

the only reason its an entire sentence is casue punctuation marks are useless you can type faster without em also by shorting your word like em "them"
    No, punctuation marks have many important uses. One is that it forces you to stop and turn a big jumble of thoughts and ideas into a cohesive, organized unit. Perhaps more importantly, while I like giving advice, I also like reading things that don't give me a headache. Seeing a wall of text without punctuation to break it up in a logical fashion is a pain to read. If you don't take an additional two minutes to make your post easy for me to read, I'm not going to take two additional minutes to give you a substantive response to your request for help.

---------- Post added at 09:43 ---------- Previous post was at 09:42 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by buenare View Post
    Punctuation is most certainly not useless. Take these two sentences and see what you think:

1) Let's eat Grandma!
    2) Let's eat, Grandma!
    And capitalization (also lacking) is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse and helping your uncle jack off a horse.