Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: waves a hoof in greeting

Default waves a hoof in greeting

Hello to all of you,

I am lil emms a male to female TS pre op. I am also a babyfur and adult baby,

My appearence of choice is slightly frilly and a pink pony foal, I'm from the UK and got into AB babyfur due to being incontinent due to a accident and found being a littl was a good copeing mechanism for me.

look forwards to getting to know you all over time

hugs for now

Welcome to site. Nice to have all these new members coming in. Make yourself at home and try to get involved with everything. It is really worth it.

Welcome to the site. I hope you enjoy it here.

Welcome to adisc. You found a good support site, especially since you are going through the transformation. I wish you the best with all of that. I think all of us here are different than the average Joe, and we all deal with coping skills, as life throws different things at each one of us. Enjoy.....

*would wag a stem in return if BabyGrizzy hadn't ripped it off five dozen times already*

So I'll just say "Hi and welcome". Remember to wear horse diapers when you're here - we don't like puddles

Nice to see a clip-clop here. :-)

While I don't look it, my other fursona is a horse. (I really should make a bumper sticker...) I have been in a canid stage for... a long time. Though in certain situations, I do trade in my (four) paws for hooves. ;-)

Anyways, welcome! Hope you have a great time here!

thank you for the welcome to all of you and a snug