Thread: Title:

SmokyQuartz

Wink Title:

hey im SmokyQuartz i got this name from...out of random, could have been amethyst or ruby or wathever ^^

im USUALLY pretty friendly and like to answer questions only if you will answer my questions ( i hate unfair people who ask me every little detail about my life but when i ask they say they prefer to keep it PRIVATE )

i do homeschool, its pretty cool i got no teacher harasing/totally ignoring me and i dont have to be on defensive constantly

hmm well im a TB im not exactly sure what to add and im pretty new to this too

the MAIN thing i like to do is playing computer
    either coding html or playing gmod or minecraft im addicted to this damn computer

i dont watch tv or read books or play outside, no, what i do all day long is checking if i got messages in my multiple inboxs , i check youtube every 15 mins for example

i mainly play gmod, minecraft and gta sa

other than playing i have yahoo, aim, skype, and msn ( my social life )

and i have a website ( not gonna link, its easy to 'hack' and all and contains photos )

for music, i like NiN, linkin park, skrillex

other than computer i like guns, i mean like airsoft and paintball
    i got a m4 a17 airsoft

i like pets i have many rodents and a dog

im pretty lazy...

i joined adisc for the big comunity that seems to be the biggest i could find, the chat is nearly alway active and the forums are moving ( on another site you can find 2006 threads on the PAGE 3 ! can someone calculate how much posts each year that make, if there is 40threads on each page)
    oh and this forum look nice compared to some other shitty coding white and boring website

i already made a friend, binkygirl!

well if you have any question please ask

Hi SmokyQuartz!! Welcome to our little corner of the internet.
    In response to your great introduction.. Hi!! I'm Dash! pleasure to meet you!

The 'checking inboxes every 2 minutes' thing reminds me of me. Although I am very outgoing as I hate being inside for prolonged periods of time.
    And you like Skrillex and NIN; therefore you automatically make my book of awesome ADISCers. Wootwoot!!

i'm guessing your sort of finding yourself within the whole TB thing; either way you're in the right place. If you have any questions or curiosities, you'll certainly find some fair-minded, helpful answers on the forums. Somewhere. If not, ask!! We don't bite... much.

Happy posting,

D.

SmokyQuartz

Quote Originally Posted by Dash View Post
    Hi SmokyQuartz!! Welcome to our little corner of the internet.
    In response to your great introduction.. Hi!! I'm Dash! pleasure to meet you!

The 'checking inboxes every 2 minutes' thing reminds me of me. Although I am very outgoing as I hate being inside for prolonged periods of time.
    And you like Skrillex and NIN; therefore you automatically make my book of awesome ADISCers. Wootwoot!!

i'm guessing your sort of finding yourself within the whole TB thing; either way you're in the right place. If you have any questions or curiosities, you'll certainly find some fair-minded, helpful answers on the forums. Somewhere. If not, ask!! We don't bite... much.

Happy posting,

D.
    thanks! just discovered how to find subscribed threads...