Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Buying adult baby things

Default Buying adult baby things

So me and my girlfriend are looking to buy a bunch of adult baby items. You know diapers, bibs, bottles, pacifiers, onsies, plastic pants, sailor suits, hi chairs, cribs, well you get the idea.
    Problem is we dont really know where to go to find this kinda stuff. Anybody know of any good places we can buy this stuff from. Links to these site woukd be appreciated but I live in the us so the site would have to be able to ship to the us.

Thanks,
    Snow

Ebay Babykins is great for diapers and plastic pants.As far as Ebay type in adult space baby that is were i get my stuff. you can google babykin.

As foxkits mentioned, I get most of my stuff through eBay. There are some very skilled seamstresses on there who offer some wonderful items, often customized to your size.

Privatina is amazing, but it's hard to find something attuned to more boyish kits, like myself. Top quality though...

I'd recommend Easy Access Clothing for a onesie (They call it a body suit. I'd link to it instead but they don't show succeeding links in the address bar after clicking). I did a review of them here on ADISC. If you have any questions about them I'd be more than happy to answer.

I always go to XP Medical for diapers (Dry 24/7 or Abenas) or Bambino Diapers (I get the biancos and active ultra pluses.) Personally my staple diapers are Dry 24/7 and Active Ultra Plus.

I'm pretty much only DL so I can't offer any recommendations for AB items.
    Last edited by Alpha; 07-Jan-2012 at 19:32. Reason: Added additional hyperlinks

I have had wonderful success with ebay selllers. I have purchased all kinds of ab items without a problem. I highly recommend Baby.pants.com, abwonderland,, oh my goodness there are so many, and most of them are in the US Also, if you search on amazon.com you will find lots of baby and adult baby stuff. I am so happy for you that you are getting way into the AB stuff- oooooh I love it. Oh yea, Babykins? they are my favourite! Good luck! If you do find a supplier that you are interested in, please feel free to message me if you want my opinion, and if I have purchased before from them I will be happy to share my experience and opinion.

---------- Post added at 13:34 ---------- Previous post was at 13:31 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    I'd recommend Easy Access Clothing for a onesie (They call it a body suit. I'd link to it instead but they don't show succeeding links in the address bar after clicking). I did a review of them here on ADISC. If you have any questions about them I'd be more than happy to answer.

I always go to XP Medical for diapers (Dry 24/7 or Abenas) or Bambino Diapers (I get the biancos and active ultra pluses.) Personally my staple diapers are Dry 24/7 and Active Ultra Plus.

I'm pretty much only DL so I can't offer any recommendations for AB items.
    Thanks for the recommendation for"easy access" I am going to check them out - not only am I AB, and wear 24/7, but have nasty pain from arthritis etc, and this place sounds pretty good. Oh, isn't amazing that we can get together like this and share? ( I am old , like dinosaur old, and the way we can gather on the internet still blows me away!)

Thrashbear builds the best AB furniture ever - highchairs, cribs, rocking horses, changing tables. He's right here on Adisc. I don't know if he's taking orders right now, but if you're serious about AB furniture, so is he.