Thread: New wet nappy wearer

Default New wet nappy wearer

Hey there
    I'm about a 2 years into wearing nappies, I wear some days and not others. Why? a great comfort to me. Haven't analysed it more than that. Am married but work away a lot so am able to wear in private. Am straight, so would like to chat to women who wear nappies too, but will chat to anyone who is honest. I'm completely DL, not an AB at all. I wet only, love the sensation - sometimes wear out e.g. pub and gives a great secret thrill to be wetting there when no-one knows!

Couple things.

First, welcome to the forums.

Second, it's a diaper related forum, so it's fair to say that there are a lot of members here who wear diapers for the exact same reasons you do. Your post reads a lot like a personals ad that you would find on craigslist. And as a general rule, we want to shy away from posts that turn Adisc into little more than a diaper meet up site. So tell us a bit more about yourself besides the where and the why of diapers.

Your thirty five years young, so I'm guessing you have a job. What do you do for a living? Are you into sports, art, or any other type of recreation? What kind of music do you like?

This is the kind of stuff that really helps you connect with other members.