Thread: Long time Lurker intro

Default Long time Lurker intro

Hi there,

I'm a graduate student studying Operations Research, which is similar to Industrial Engineering but involves more math than it does engineering.

As recently as three years ago I had a huge love of video games. They were my life. However, my interest has waned in recent years, which is a little sad. The same thing has happened to many of my friends. It's ok though because I understand that our interests are always changing, and I still enjoy playing here and there. One of my new interests is strategy card/board games such as Dominion.

My favorite TV channels are NBC and CNN, and recently I have started watching a lot of shows on A&E.

Like many other people on this site, I am Christian.

Also, I love to sing! I really enjoy singing in choirs since many singers can make beautiful sounds together.

Quote Originally Posted by DLNS View Post
    Hi there,

I'm a graduate student studying Operations Research, which is similar to Industrial Engineering but involves more math than it does engineering.

As recently as three years ago I had a huge love of video games. They were my life. However, my interest has waned in recent years, which is a little sad. The same thing has happened to many of my friends. It's ok though because I understand that our interests are always changing, and I still enjoy playing here and there. One of my new interests is strategy card/board games such as Dominion.

My favorite TV channels are NBC and CNN, and recently I have started watching a lot of shows on A&E.

Like many other people on this site, I am Christian.

Also, I love to sing! I really enjoy singing in choirs since many singers can make beautiful sounds together.
    I love to sing, too! Nothing as formal as a choir, though.What helped you figure out about your TBism?

I used to read a lot in school/college. Don't often have time since I started University, so yes our interests do change with time.

Welcome

Quote Originally Posted by Greeniebell View Post
    I love to sing, too! Nothing as formal as a choir, though.What helped you figure out about your TBism?
    I definitely also enjoy singing to myself. This includes when I'm in public, which can cause me to get weird looks from people if I'm not quiet enough.

I think I've had DL tendencies for a while, and I always had thoughts about buying diapers, but I never dared do so until one weekend when I was home alone. I decided to go out and buy some. The thrill I got from doing so confirmed that I'm a DL. Since no one I know knows about this side of my life, it's nice to share with other people.

Hehe, I' the type that sings lyrics if I'm reminded of them, no matter where I'm at.
    Well welcome to the site! I've been here I believe less than a week, and I feel more acceptd here than anywhere I have for a while. Fee free to contact me if you have any questions, or just want to chat.

Welcome long time lurker . I hope you find your time on the form to be a good one. It is a great place and im glad that you found this site. I love it cause you can be who YOu want!

Welcome , lurker! Glad to see you've taken the plunge. Nice intro also.

Quote Originally Posted by DLNS View Post
    Hi there,

So would it be fair to say that you're kind of like an über-engineer?

Welcome! Sounds familiar, I lurked on abdl sites long before taking the final step an registering.

Quote Originally Posted by plenka View Post

So would it be fair to say that you're kind of like an über-engineer?
    Yeah, you could say that. At some schools Operations Research is not in the engineering department, but it is at my school, so I am technically an engineer.

Yagnuf

Welcome, it's good to see you here and the folks here will make you feel welcome.