Thread: Why hello there! *waves*

Smile Why hello there! *waves*

So uhh... Hey? I'm "TheFifthMarauder" for the moment at least (which is relating to Harry Potter, if you were wondering), and I'm 15, male and from the UK. Yaaaay?

I'm somewhere between a DL and TB - I'm not too sure at the moment, so I plan to go with the flow and see what happens. :333

I've never actually worn any diapers or nappies, though I've taken to calling them diapers due to quite a lot of what I see online being american, or I haven't since I was around 2 and a half, which I don't remember. Unfortunately, I've never been to a city alone since the nearest is half an hour away by train - so I need to take a friend or something if I'm going in - which means I can't buy any. And in the local town, I would almost certainly run into someone I knew if I tried to buy them. =/ So no diapers for me yet. )=

Though as I type I'm currently wearing a towel as a "diaper", due to something I found online which sort of mentioned the best way to do it. Nothing like the real thing I guess though, but I suppose it's better than nothing, right? However I can't make use of it, as they need to stay without stains so I can wash it without having to hide it and my parents will be none the wiser. xDD

Other interests I have are reading - some of my favourite books being the Harry Potter series, The Hunger Games series, The Perks of Being A Wallflower, Paper Towns and more that aren't jumping into my head as it's late.

I also like to write, I mostly write Harry Potter fanfiction since I like it a lot, but sometimes I write original stories or something.

Drawing and playing the ukulele also interest me, but I'm afraid I'm not too good at either. )=

I'm also a pretty big nerd I suppose and a proud nerdfighter. So yaaaay! :333

Okay, I'm kinda rambling now - I just wanted to say hey and hopefully I make friends with a few of you, or a lot of you, whatever. ^.^

So I'll see y'all around. (=
    (Now I plan to sleep, as it's after 3am and babies really shouldn't be up so late, night!)

Sweet another harry potter fan. Im Kotori and i hope you enjoy your stay at hotel ADISC.

Cool welcome aboard this site could always use more writers, and ramblers for that matter. May I direct you to the stories forum.

Its a shame you cant get your hands on any diapers. Have you considered ordering by mail?
    Anyway, see you around.

Hey, welcome. I love harry potter too! And John Green! It really intrigued me that you mentioned them both! i got really excited and just had to comment. So welcome, and if you ever want to chat about harry potter or any green books...or really any books, (or anything else for that matter) feel free to!

Welcome and i hope this site helps you figure everything out.

Kotori, a Harry Potter fan! Yaay! Thank you for your lovely welcome. ^.^

Soupy, I'm not too sure if I'll post any stories or not. Nothing I've written really involves diapers actually. So yeah...
    I have considered it, but seeing as when I got Christmas cards by mail my younger sister opened them because she got in first, I don't really know how that would work out. =/

DaddysToxxicBabyGirl, I'd love to talk about them at some point. :3333 And thank you for the lovely welcome. ^.^

This is a really strange coincidence, but my mother asked if I wanted to go into the local city today, and told me I could just do whatever I wanted for a few hours. I don't think I'll buy diapers though, as I'll stuggle to hide them from her. Maybe a dummy or something...
    Last edited by TheFifthMarauder; 07-Jan-2012 at 11:32.

Welcome to ADISC!

Have fun making new friends and getting to know the site!

- Will =)