Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Laughing Gas & Diapers

funseeker

Default Laughing Gas & Diapers

At the Dentist I was loaded with laughing gas to kill the pain of a tooth filling and drilling. I had drank a lot of water and a smoothie so wore my thickest diaper 24/7. Also my headset played my favorite music.
    What a great experience as I filled my diaper, my mind with great music, and body with gas.
    It was worth the extra fee for gas.
    Has anyone else tried this?

Haven't ever tried anything like that but sounds pretty awesome .

I'd imagine blowing trees while diapered would have a similar effect.

Laughing gas is awesome. If I were to do drugs, I would do snip-its

I don't use illegal drugs. But, having had general anesthesia twice for oral surgery, I can't say I don't see the appeal. The feeling was rather awesome. It was like super drunk.

I remember when I was at the dentist under laughing gas. I had to get my root canal done, but it was great because I didn't have to feel the pain. Sadly, I wasn't wearing diapers that day. I bet it would have felt more awesome.

Laughing Gas? You lucky bastards. They don't use Laughing Gas on me here... I have to get extractions, Root canals and everything else done with just a general numbing agent >.<

Quote Originally Posted by NightFox View Post
    I don't use illegal drugs. But, having had general anesthesia twice for oral surgery, I can't say I don't see the appeal. The feeling was rather awesome. It was like super drunk.
    Heh, MJ is practically legal here in the great state of California. ^_^

I just remember teasing the fairly attractive nurse when I was getting my wisdom teeth pulled and then about 30s after having the mask over my face asking if I was supposed to be breathing through my nose. Then I black out until I find myself awake on a couch in a different room, the most confusing part was definitely the disorientation.

I didn't go diapered but I did end up sucking on my paci for the rest of the day and not even caring about my mom being around.

Laughing gas has an opposite effect on me... so they've resorted to giving me two mg of xanax if they must drill. No diapers at the dentist for me....