Thread: best way to clean your self

Default best way to clean your self

alright so my dad has been complaining that i stink due to wearing diapers tbh i dont smell

i take showers with soap i scrub and scrub but the smell wont leave

does any one have a secret way to hide or remove that smell :/

edit :
    he smells usualy urine not poo i dont poop a diaper maybe once a blue moon

If you're washing properly then the smell of urine shouldn't linger that much. If yours has a really strong odour then it might be worth drinking more water to try and dilute it.

remove some of the hair down there, dispose of the diapers quickly, dilute your urine (drink more water), wash alot down there, and all over. all these ideas should help.

I'm getting rid of my hair down there for just this reason... It tends to absorb the urine / smells.

Try a bubble bath soak and add some essential oil. A few drops or orange or lime or lavender will help you relax and change you skin into a real clean feeling. End the bath with some lotion like Swiss Formula St.Ives Cucumber Melon with Vit E. It is a moisture therapy Lotion and comes in a lot of scents. It is cheap at the drug store.

well that up sets me i spent many years growing that hair o well it will give me more of a baby feel i guess but i will do wat ever it takes to get rid of the smell and report back here and let you guys know if it worked guess i will be shaving before my next bath

Quote Originally Posted by PaSS View Post
    ... i will be shaving before my next bath
    I recommend shaving towards the end of your bath. It makes the hair softer and easier to shave which in turn cuts down on rash/irritation/razorburn.

lol i look like a baby now :/ o well im already over it i smelled the hair after i bathed it really did stink i think it fixed the issue now im back at my keyboard in a diaper before i need to take my next bath lol :/