Thread: hey

Default hey

to this website i am only known as tk7432. ionly discovered myself as a tb/dl only 1 year ago. i searched for this website for more info about life as a tb/dl. so hey.

sorry for no capital letters

Is your "Shift" broken or something? Whats up! Glad to hear you found yourself and came to ADISC for resources. Tell us a little more about yourself!

Have fun on the forums!

Hey, welcome to ADISC. If information is what you seek, I think you've come to the right place.

Welcome aboard. Can I call ya Tk? (You'd really go great with Tcl. Haha, in joke)

Want to tell us a little more about yourself? It doesn't have to be AB stuff - heck, I'd say half of our discussion (if not more) isn't even ABDL-related. We're just a really open, accepting, and positive community. Enjoy doing anything in your spare time? You in high school? college? grad school? the workforce? Hope you have a great time here.

Yea... ooo Butterfly...
    *runs off, giggling, trying to the butterfly*