Thread: Hello!

Default Hello!

Hello. I'm a little new so I'm gonna introduce myself as well as I can (Sorry if I ramble). My name is Anna, And I've been a DL since as long as I can remember, and probably further. I'm also an AB, but that's mainly becuase I just love how cute Rompers and the likes are.
    I personally find myself blessed, I know two other DL's (Both of whom are very close to me), and my 'petite' stature (4'10) helps with being DL.
    Though I greatly enjoy my diapered side, I can't always be padded as I work part time, take two classes at community college and a few close friends living nearby.
    I don't really know where to go from here. . .This was actually quite hard as I've never really written an 'introduction' of myself.Anyways, I must thank you for reading, and I hope you have a wonderful day.

Welcome to the site and I hope that you have a good time on here. Also, have a nice day too.

Howdy and welcome to ADISC! May you make some good friends here and find plenty of interesting topics to weave yourself into.

I once knew a DL in Hamilton, Ohio. You don't happen to adore Kasey Kahne and Dodge Dakotas do you?

Stay dry and happy!

Welcome Shortstuff from a fellow Ohioan. Since we are from the same state, we obviously know the same people (sarcastic tone) . It's cool that you actually know other DLs in person. I've met some people before but have not kept in touch. What are you studying in college? You say you've been a DL as long as you can remember. When did you actually start wearing again, and (gulp) did your parents ever find out?

Hey there welcome to the site, if you don't mind me pestering what are some of your interests and hobbies (apologies for the short reply, a bit sleepy xD)?

Hey Shortstuff, welcome to ADISC! I hope you enjoy your time here.