Thread: If you have Psoriasis or know someone who does...

Default If you have Psoriasis or know someone who does...

First I'd like to direct you to a video that my sister-in-law made as a part of her final class project. It is my hope to get this video to go viral as I think it is something that a lot of people deal with and therefore can relate to.

Most of us in this forum can relate to the idea of being treated differently by the masses. Granted, psoriasis is not something we can choose to put on or take off. But as a group of people who are largely misrepresented and missunderstood by outsiders, I think there are also people in this form who can understand why I'd like to help another group with similar issues.

It probably helps that this woman is the mother of my nephew and the wife of my brother.
    Last edited by NateSean; 06-Jan-2012 at 17:30. Reason: Edited because...well, I may be ostracized by my family now

Having psoriasis sounds horrible, as I could never imagine what life with it would be like.

Although I do not have it, my heart goes out to the victims of psoriasis. It just sucks that people hate things that they simply don't understand.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	pssoriasisyt.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	18.8 KB 
ID:	7231  
    Last edited by BandNerd; 06-Jan-2012 at 03:30. Reason: better picture

oSorry, I better close this thread out, I forgot about youtube's oh so helpful new upgrade.