Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Diaper Dilemma

Default Diaper Dilemma

Right I have found this really good deal for molicare I know I can get 6 packs of super plus for 40 which is really good but... I am moving flat in a few weeks and I dont really know how I am going to hide 6 packs of molicare from people helping me move (family dont know ime a DL). Also the offer could get snapped up anytime. one does not know what ta do :-(

Put them in the bottom of boxes where you know they won't get crushed (i.e. bathroom stuff). Just make sure you are the one that unpacks that particular box which, if it is filled with bathroom supplies shouldn't be too hard to do or just leave everything out in the boxes and tell everyone you can handle the unpacking yourself or that you have friends coming to help. Hope this helped!

hay thanks for the advice but knowing my family they will insist in helping me with everything

Quote Originally Posted by DPRzazi View Post
    Put them in the bottom of boxes where you know they won't get crushed (i.e. bathroom stuff). Just make sure you are the one that unpacks that particular box which, if it is filled with bathroom supplies shouldn't be too hard to do or just leave everything out in the boxes and tell everyone you can handle the unpacking yourself or that you have friends coming to help. Hope this helped!

Scootalooo

Maybe don't buy them now, but buy them when you move in so you can sort out hiding etc then

Quote Originally Posted by Justice91 View Post
    hay thanks for the advice but knowing my family they will insist in helping me with everything
    Well if that doesn't work, try putting them into a movable hiding spot... i.e. a hollowed out computer or furniture. Also if you are moving with the aid of hired trucks or something like that, you could put them in the trunk of your car assuming no one will ever have reason to look there.

yea sounds like a good option i was thinking though do u think i could get away with ordering them but just not opening the box till i move there's going to be like 6 packs in the box (it come in plane packaging). then maybe hide them once ive moved would just need to make sure the box is not opened.

Well if that doesn't work, try putting them into a movable hiding spot... i.e. a hollowed out computer or furniture. Also if you are moving with the aid of hired trucks or something like that, you could put them in the trunk of your car assuming no one will ever have reason to look there.

Hi Justice91-
    I had quite a bit of inventory when I made my last move, and I have to say the added stress of having that just made the whole move a great deal more of a hassle. I will not be doing that again, obviously easy to hide some units, but not multiple packs.
    I would say just hold back, move in, and then hope that a similar deal comes up. Just so much easier. Not sure exactly what saving you are making with that deal, but is 20 quid +/_ worth the risk? Naaah.
    HAPPY MOVING!

Quote Originally Posted by Justice91 View Post
    yea sounds like a good option i was thinking though do u think i could get away with ordering them but just not opening the box till i move there's going to be like 6 packs in the box (it come in plane packaging). then maybe hide them once ive moved would just need to make sure the box is not opened.
    Well it depends on when you are moving... if it is soon than you will be fine... besides on most sites I believe that the wait time is 4-6 weeks, but don't quote me on that. Check online to see the average wait because I am sure your family/friends and even anybody will be curious as to what a big giant box is doing at your front step and if/when they see your name on it who knows what could happen.

i would probs be waiting a week max for delivery but I might just have to hope by the time i move in the deal is still on then get them

Well it depends on when you are moving... if it is soon than you will be fine... besides on most sites I believe that the wait time is 4-6 weeks, but don't quote me on that. Check online to see the average wait because I am sure your family/friends and even anybody will be curious as to what a big giant box is doing at your front step and if/when they see your name on it who knows what could happen.

---------- Post added at 17:38 ---------- Previous post was at 17:36 ----------

i would be saving about 20-25 quid yea but i think you are right it would be silly to buy so many packs cant say ime still not tempted though

Quote Originally Posted by Soakingboy View Post
    Hi Justice91-
    I had quite a bit of inventory when I made my last move, and I have to say the added stress of having that just made the whole move a great deal more of a hassle. I will not be doing that again, obviously easy to hide some units, but not multiple packs.
    I would say just hold back, move in, and then hope that a similar deal comes up. Just so much easier. Not sure exactly what saving you are making with that deal, but is 20 quid +/_ worth the risk? Naaah.
    HAPPY MOVING!

methaneboy

Send them an email or something, telling them your predicament. Say that you're moving, and would like to delay shipping. If they have a good customer service policy, they should do it for you