Thread: First time poster long time lurker

Default First time poster long time lurker

Hey, I'm a 20 year old male in college. I'm mainly a dl but I do have abdl tendencies.

I've been a diaper lover for as long as I can remember. I even remember telling my parents I wanted to stay in diapers after they put me in training pants.

This fetish caused me such great anxiety in my younger years until I found out (when I was in around 8th grade) that there were others like me. I've been looking through sites like this for years now but this is my first post here. Thanks for the community!

-diapers161

Hi, welcome to the forum. What are you studying in college - in other words - what do you want to BE when you grow up? Do you have the opportunity to wear diapers much in college? I imagine not. Also, tell us more about your other interests. We want to get to know you here.

Cheers,

I am majoring in chemical engineering and am on a premed track; I plan on going to medical school after earning my undergraduate degree. Other than my DL side I am a normal person. I consider myself a pretty smart guy, having made all A's (mostly A+'s) as a college sophomore. I am definitely an introvert; however, I have no shortage of close friends. I would say my biggest issue lies with anxiety. I get overly stressed about taking tests and doing well in school.

I'll also note that I'm a relatively young Christian. I'm still seeking the Lord to grow my faith more each day so I can better give my life to serve him.

I spend a lot of time studying and what little time I have left hanging out with friends. As such, I have little time for diapers. Not to mention, my dorm situation at college allows almost no ability to get, wear, or hide diapers. Also, being a young Christian sometimes I question if pursuing this fetish at all is for the best.

As of yet, I have not been able to wear a diaper since I was an actual baby. Although, I have come close before. One time (in 7th grade) I found a buzzlightyear pullup at a beach house my family and I were staying at - and I was able to wear it for a minute or two in the bathroom. On another occasion (before 7th grade) I found baby diapers at my grandparent's house and I was able to place one in my underwear. And a few times I have resorted to making my own diaper using toilet paper and plastic Walmart bags. I simply have never had the privacy or guts necessary to bring my diaper wearing fantasy to fruition.

In high school I had a pretty serious relationship with a girl who later ended up being my high school's homecoming queen. We had been dating on and off ever since 7th grade all the way until 12th grade. We said we'd marry each other and she's the only one I've ever told about my DL/ABDL status. She actually responded very well when I told her. She encouraged me and even said she'd wear diapers and let me change her, etc after we got married. One time she got me to go to Walmart with her and we bought pacifiers. After that she would often send me pictures of her sucking her pacifier, etc. There was a lot of good times with that relationship, but we ended up breaking up on really bad terms and we are no longer on speaking terms with each other. It's been a few years and I'm over her now, but it hurt a lot at the time.

Unfortunately, while my ex was the only person I've ever told about my fetish, she is not the only person to know about it. When I was younger I didn't clear browser history effectively so I was found out by my parents in 7th grade. I tried to blame my brother but they likely did not believe it. It was an extremely humiliating moment when they confronted me but it was short lived and is now essentially never talked about. Although, it did get rementioned after they found some of my homemade diaper stuff in the attic a year or two later. That was another unfortunate day in my past I'd rather forget lol.

Wow, what an interesting story you have! What kind of doctor do you want to be? I find it reassuring that other professionals - and preprofessionals in your case - have interest in diapers as I do. I am a professional in the people helping field (intentionally vague, sorry), so I can relate. As far as religion goes, I'm more spiritual than religious and follow Buddhist philosophy and meditation primarily. I can imagine God seeing all sides of the issue - diapers, that is. But, that is just "my" imagination, I have no way of knowing what the actual God would think. I figure, he has my number and he can tell me if he wants. Don't mean to sound flippant, but I think God can manage the world just fine, and would probably concern himself with the BIG issues. Just my teo cents on the subject.

Hi Diaper161,
    I am also a christian, I became a christian at the age of 18 and that is also when my life changed drastically because of illness. But through all that has gone on the last seven years God has been with me through it all. And I would not be here if it was not for Him.
    I decide to pursue the AB world because I am incontinent and I find that it helps me to coop. My Family is not at all accepting of any of the AB stuff. I began to wear diapers in April because I had to. I also switched from thumb sucking to a pacifier about two years ago.
    I understand your hesitation in looking into all this. I have hesitated at times. But I always come back to it and I always feel better for it. I feel that it helps me to better accept my incontinence.
    So know that you are not alone!

Myworld08- I am leaning towards internal medicine and becoming either a primary care physician or going into emergency medicine. I plan on making a more definitive decision after my first couple of years of med school are over. I too find it encouraging to meet someone in the people helping field. I also find it interesting you are Buddhist; one of my favorite high school teachers was Buddhist.

And yeah, I'm not really a judgmental guy like some "Christians" are known to be. I'm actually pretty humbled, as I'm still figuring stuff out myself - religiously and philosophically.*

Binkygirl- That's great to hear how you relied on the strength of the Lord to get through the difficult times you've had with your illness. I tend to struggle with keeping my focus on God when things are going good, but then He places a struggle in my life that brings me back to Him. It seems as if I only rely on the Lord when i feel I need to, when honestly I need to always find my strength in the Lord and never in myself. That's actually the main root of my anxiety in life - relying on my own "strength" instead of finding my identity in Christ alone.

I'm sorry to hear that your family is not accepting of your AB side. Did you straight out tell them about it? If you did, then I'm impressed. I don't think I'd ever have the courage to do such, nor would I want to. I feel it's my personal business. They need not know of it. Ha

Also, thanks for your encouragement in assuring me I'm not alone. It's something I often forget. And if AB stuff helps you cope with incontinence, then I think that's great. You should never feel guilty about it! You seem like a really nice person and I wish you the best!

Quote Originally Posted by diapers161 View Post
    I've been a diaper lover for as long as I can remember. I even remember telling my parents I wanted to stay in diapers after they put me in training pants.
    That's funny. I wonder what my parents would have said if I told them something like that. I bet yours just shrugged it off and figured it was just a phase.

Quote Originally Posted by diapers161 View Post
    ....I'll also note that I'm a relatively young Christian....
    I spend a lot of time studying and what little time I have left hanging out with friends. As such, I have little time for diapers. Not to mention, my dorm situation at college allows almost no ability to get, wear, or hide diapers. Also, being a young Christian sometimes I question if pursuing this fetish at all is for the best.
    Hi diapers161,

I also joined ADISC in 2008! Awesome!

hey, you just need 17 more postings here to become an "established contributer" and get expanded access to the site! I think that this is your year to "move up" in rank!

It sounds like you have great plans for the future... And it's never too late to get going with ADISC!

left-click "SHOW" to read more of my thoughts on how religion and "society" see the ABDL life/ lifestyle...

Final point,
    my original thought....

All this is, it's a "alternative clothing preference"
    LOL

peace
    - Will