Thread: Please help me!

Default Please help me!

Pretty much the only time I can buy diapers are when I am spending time with my dad like I am doing this weekend. Well, packing for the trip I forgot my wallet and now have no way to buy them. I need to know what I can do or say to get any money. I need just around 10 bucks to get something like depends.

Any advice you have is appreciated.

well, if you're dad trusts you, you could always ask him to front you 'spending money'. Tell him you will send him the $10 back in the mail once you are back at your mother's place. Or, if you have a friend you can borrow off of and pay them back later.

I have friends that I borrow off of, and that borrow off me,,,,no big deal.

Yah but I was just wondering if there was anything else I could do or say besides just asking him for 10 dollars. I also think he would be suspicious.

Maybe you could do somthing for the money? Its winter time depending were you live shovelling snow might be a good way to get a few bucks.