Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Motorcycle riding in a diaper - who has done it?

funseeker

Default Motorcycle riding in a diaper - who has done it?

Riding a motorcycle with a diaper is just a wonderful feeling and it is feels so good. You do not have to stop if you have to go and just let go.
    Has anyone else had this experience?

Yes I have gone motorcycle rideing diapered many dxifferent times and it is great not haveing to stop to use a bathroom every 50 miles or so.
    I have also gone rideing in only a diaper, not the saftest thing I have ever done but maybe the graziest.

Gee I thought I was the only one LOL. But yes have done this on several occasions it feels great to have the extra padding on my rump on long rides. Not to mention the fact of not stopping to go find a place to wiz however I can not "go" while sitting so I have to stop and move around or stand on the pegs but hey whatever works right.

Standing up on the peggs at 65mph and pissing in ones diaper is a rush only motorcycle riders can fully understand.

I was on a jet ski a few days ago with a diaper on under my pants - it was fun getting sprayed by the water while I "sprayed" in my diaper...

I just bought a motorcycle, once I finish paying it off this month you can bet I'll being trying this out.

Cherub

Quote Originally Posted by lacutah View Post
    I was on a jet ski a few days ago with a diaper on under my pants - it was fun getting sprayed by the water while I "sprayed" in my diaper...
    I've done this before! I had an Abena X-plus with an Abri-let Maxi booster inside that all under my swimming trunks. I had long torso T-shirt on with my ski vest, so I was able to hide the bulk somewhat. But yea, it was a RUSH! I almost dumped it over a time or two, but managed to recover. I would have had a difficult time keeping my swimming trunks up walking back to the car to get the trailer had I fallen into the water.

I have a 2000 SeaDoo XP. 130HP with VTS system. That sucker can run 70MPH! While 70MPH on land may not seem like much,,but out on the water it feels like warp speed!

I haven't ridden in several years. But in my biking days, I rode across,the continent a couple of times diapered all the way. My only complaint is that a diaper can get really, really hot during July on the prairies.

Yeap Lonnie, I have also done the wizing while standing on the pegs. It's pretty awesome. Ive riden my motorcycle while diapered enough to know what works Diaper works and what doesn't. Its just overall and awesome experience.