Thread: Adisc/blu paw radio

Cool Adisc/blu paw radio

Hello fellow *b/dl/bf(babyfur)/Df(Diaperfur)'s I have created a special radio for all of you on adisc witch will stay online most of the time at HERE or if you have winamp or vlc you can get the .pls file from HERE and there is a channel on ADISC IRC called #blupawradio so we don't spam the main channel with requests.
    Your DJ
    DJ Wise Wolf
    PS: Please tune in sometime
    Last edited by WhiteWolf2; 04-Jan-2012 at 16:42. Reason: had to change a link

Quote Originally Posted by thewisewolfcub View Post
    Hello fellow *b/dl/bf(babyfur)/Df(Diaperfur)'s I have created a special radio for all of you on adisc witch will stay online most of the time at HERE or if you have winamp or vlc you can get the .pls file from HERE and there is a channel on ADISC IRC called #blupawradio so we don't spam the main channel with requests.
    Your DJ
    DJ Wise Wolf
    PS: Please tune in sometime
    Since i can not find an edit button i am adding a post containing news recently I applied to DJ for another online radio so now when i am live i could be live on both stations sometimes!!! this is a great advance for me and this radio station bc it will mean more live radio time we will be live again 99.9% of the time I know there was some time that i was offline and doing nothing but IM BACK in a good way so please tune in and we are still accepting requests on the adisc irc networks channel #blupawradio I AM LIVE NOW on blupawradio AND WE ARE LOOKING FOR DJ's THAT CAN PROVIDE MUSIC PM YOUR DETAILS TO ME THANKS DJ_WISE_WOLF

---------- Post added 16-01-2012 at 18:43 ---------- Previous post was 08-01-2012 at 01:53 ----------

Again the edit button is lost WE HAVE A NEW STREAMING PAGE HERE AND THE .pls CAN BE DOWNLOADED FROM HERE and the coolest part is it is all still free the best price tag in the world
    Last edited by WhiteWolf2; 08-Jan-2012 at 19:26. Reason: ADDING LOOKING FOR DJ'S TAG