Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lidl Nappies - Breaking News

Lightbulb Lidl Nappies - Breaking News

I have taken the matter in hand and have called the head office, and have been told;

"This range has been discontinued, and once supplies run out there will be no more"

So basically go and fill your boots and but up all you can.

P.S Boots in Bristol still have the old style Drynites (Booooooooo)

P.P.S Anyone know of any stores in the South West with the new style of Drynites?

you live in gloucester? I GO THERE ALL THE TIMMMMMMME you'll need to tell me good places to buy diapers

and were the lidl ones any good? ive not tried them

the lidl ones are good for what they are, and at 9.99 you cant go wrong. they're called siempre or something like that

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Im not surprised to be honest, lidl are not like a normal supermarket, they are small in comparison to most places, like Tesco, and Asda. and they have limited space and shelf room, so they cant afford to sell a brand that dose not make a lot of profit, plus alot of there stuff is a one time deal anyway. its possible they may come back in a while, but that is unlikely. all i can recommend is that you make use of there cheapness while you can. rumor is Asda are selling Tena slips, so maybe that is the next step. its a shame really, i tried them, and although they were not the best ever, for the price they were excellent, and i found they held a lot

Bought 8 packs yesterday, that makes 224 more nappies, to go with the 300 i already have!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Redbus View Post
    Bought 8 packs yesterday, that makes 224 more nappies, to go with the 300 i already have!!!
    Goodness me! That should hopefully keep you nicely padded for a while then! They are great value, and indeed work very respectably indeed. I prefer them to Tena Slip Plus any day of the week.

Having said that, I will be keeping eyes open for Asda stores going forward. Do like the idea of picking up Tena at the supermarket.

A.

alu

they stopped them months ago, brought them out again recently, now there deciding to maybe take them off the shelfs again, make your mind up lidl :P

If Asda are selling Tena Slips in some stores as a couple of threads have suggested, has anyone found then in any stores in the Midlands aea? they certainly don't have them in the big Milton Keynes store.

Quote Originally Posted by Allpaddedup View Post
    If Asda are selling Tena Slips in some stores as a couple of threads have suggested, has anyone found then in any stores in the Midlands aea? they certainly don't have them in the big Milton Keynes store.
    Hello there. Could be a product trial at a select few branches, before assessing the validity of going nationwide. Sounds like only the Asda's with the larger size pharmacies might stock them (unless I am mistaken). I know that whenever I am in the UK I will be sniffing around. Exciting. :-)