Thought I'd go ahead and use this cheat-sheet here

1) Hello! Who are you?

My name is Rob and I love to wear diapers.

2) What brings you here? (interest in diapers/regression)

I've always had kind of the "urge" to go back to wearing diapers when I was younger and I finally bought some last year and that of course just made the urges even greater! I love the feeling of wearing a diaper and everything about being an AB/DL.

3) Diapers do not rule our lives! What are your other interests? (besides diapers/regression)

I am going to school to be an audio engineer/music producer. Music has been a huge part of my life, mainly playing guitar. I also love hockey and have played almost my whole life. I don't know what I'd do without either :P

4) What are you looking for out of this site? What would you love to do here?

Being in college it's very nerve-wracking being around people when you enjoy wearing diapers, especially when you have two roommates living right down the hall from your room where you have diapers stashed away! I would like to be able to talk with people that are experiencing the same things I do and get some tips about everything. Also although I love sucking on a pacifier and playing with toys and everything I have some trouble really regressing into that "little" state. I'd love to learn "from the pros" as it were

Thanks for reading guys and I hope to talk with you all soon!