Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Not that I mind, since I'm totally in this for the fetish,

Default Not that I mind, since I'm totally in this for the fetish,

But I'm a bit curious as to why I just woke up in a wet bed, when I wasn't particularly tired last night, and I went to the restroom before bed.

I don't recall dreaming about peeing or anything...

As Bart Simpson says, "even the best of us has an occasional accident". I never have in my adult life but I know my dad did once, and again with no readily identifiable cause. I've got walking down pretty good too but I occasionally trip. Very occasionally, my misstep appears to have no discernable cause. All this said, if it recurs, see a doctor.

Sometimes I wonder if being fairly proficient at wetting yourself for the fun of it could lead to the occasional slip-up like this. I think it was about a year ago I was dreaming about peeing and started to wet the bed but I woke up and caught myself before too much damage had been done. Prior to that I hadn't had any kind of sleeping accident since I was a small child.

Quote Originally Posted by happydl View Post
    Sometimes I wonder if being fairly proficient at wetting yourself for the fun of it could lead to the occasional slip-up like this. I think it was about a year ago I was dreaming about peeing and started to wet the bed but I woke up and caught myself before too much damage had been done. Prior to that I hadn't had any kind of sleeping accident since I was a small child.
    The one bedwetting incident as a child that I remember resulted from a dream like that. However, I have had other such dreams, some even fairly recently, and they thankfully have not resulted in a wet bed. The recent dreams have even had the dream feeliing of actual urination, so I was feeling pretty happy to be dry waking up from that.

I wouldnt mind wetting without knowing...... preferably while wearing a nappy (diaper) though

You know, I didn't think I'd have minded either. It's just I wasn't wearing a diaper, and I share a house with young children who don't wet the bed, and whom would laugh really hard if they found out I did, even just once.

But yeah. I'm going to go ahead and just go with being proficient in wetting myself. Yeah. Everyone has accidents I guess. One of my friends suggested that it may be stress, even just subconscious stress. But how much does something like stress actually cause wetting? I'm pretty sure I've been more consciously stressed before.
    Last edited by Anon E. Mouse; 05-Jan-2012 at 15:53. Reason: Typo

Quote Originally Posted by Baby23 View Post
    I wouldnt mind wetting without knowing...... preferably while wearing a nappy (diaper) though
    TBH it is not all it is cracked up to be. Being incontinent can be a real drag, specially when you are keeping it from roommates or family members. One good thing is that at least it is just wetting and not Complete Incontinence, though I would not wish that on anyone.

Something else I just considered, is there something that can temporarily cause over active bladder? Maybe allergies or if I ate something funny? I've just been producing a lot for the last week or so anyways. Which isn't horrible, but is a little annoying. I'd type a longer post with more tiny details that might help pinpoint the cause, but I go into work very soon.

And yeah. Hasn't stopped yet, but I've been making sure to pad up before falling asleep. It wasn't that bad this morning either. So yeah. I'll get back to this later tonight.

---------- Post added 08-01-2012 at 10:30 ---------- Previous post was 05-01-2012 at 14:52 ----------

Lol. Nope. I didn't get back to this. But, I didn't have any sort of accident last night, and the night before, it was just a little bit. So yeah. Whatever was causing it should be clearing up.

And after I forget all the anxiety that I kept having off and on about this, I can go back to being like the part of this community that wishes they were a bed wetter. And I'll probably think to myself "Man, I miss peeing the bed."

Well, to future me who doesn't recall, you don't miss it.

well, caffeine produces that affect, so if you drink a lot of caffeinated beverages that irritate your bladder you will produce above average levels. Tea does it. Watermelon does it...

Also, you could have an infection. Drink cranberry juice and possibly check in with your doctor. Given your age I doubt it is your prostate, but it never hurts to check that too.

Quote Originally Posted by Anon E. Mouse View Post
    Well, to future me who doesn't recall, you don't miss it.
    LOL XD That's funny! Haha, maybe put it on the wall for yourself. :P

Quote Originally Posted by irataliw View Post
    well, caffeine produces that affect, so if you drink a lot of caffeinated beverages that irritate your bladder you will produce above average levels. Tea does it. Watermelon does it...
    Interestingly enough though, being that I've had my fair share of accidents - caffeine doesn't usually do it - because if you have enough caffeine to produce a diuretic effect, chances are you won't sleep very deeply... Except for when it was happening very commonly, I've only ever wet the bed when I was bloody exhausted and had pretty much no caffeine in me. Spicy foods when I'm really tired are particularly bad for it - no caffeine, excessive water intake, and already being exhausted - a bedwetting recipe.